TSO Loss Management Lite
TSO Loss Management Lite contains all the features of TSO Loss Management except from the Swings mechanism and the other mechanisms based on Swings.
- Adapts to diverse market conditions and micromanages each trade opened so that the loses are covered as fast as possible but also with minimum risk.
- It uses all the tools of the TSO Signal Builder EA - almost infinite entry/exit strategies.
- Add negative management to any strategy (manual or automated) to eliminate losing trades.
- No pending orders are placed.
- Risk Management setting allows for any account size - a minimum of $1,000 is recommended.
- Works on any currency pair.
- Allows for a lot of customization (a default strategy is included for demonstration purposes).
- A trade loses enough to activate the Loss Management system.
- The System starts opening multiple positions in the direction of the initial position on the levels of support and resistance.
- All positions are closed when their net loss is zero (0) or a requested profit target has been reached.
For detailed explanations all the features of this expert advisor check the Quick Start Guide.
Keep us updated to keep you updated
We intend to keep updating our products based on your input - give us your feedback in the comments section.
Inputs specific to the Loss Management system
Check the Quick Start Guide for detailed explanations.
- ENABLE Loss Management System.
- Distance to Activate Loss Management (pips).
- Distance Between Loss Management Orders (pips).
- ENABLE Dynamic Distances
- Simple: the lot size is adjusted based on the equation 𝑋(𝑛)=𝑎∗𝑋(𝑛−1)^𝑏+𝑐.
- Smart: orders will be opened at the lines of support / resistance.
- Order after which Dynamic Distances Start [ONLY FOR EQUATION].
- 𝑎,𝑏,𝑐 [ONLY FOR EQUATION].
- Select no of Bars (Odd Number) [ONLY FOR SMART]: Sets the number of candles required to determine the lines of support / resistance.
- ENABLE Dynamic Lot Size: Lot size adjusted based on the equation 𝑋(𝑛)=𝑎∗𝑋(𝑛−1)^𝑏+𝑐.
- Number Of Orders Per Lot Size.
- Lot Size Stabilizer (lots) [0 = Disable]: lot size at which the lots will remain constant.
- ENABLE Averaging.
- Averaging Target Profit (pips): The net profit to be gained after all orders are closed through averaging.
- Custom Indicator Settings: Custom automated strategies can be added as entry signals through indicators. The losing orders are then managed through the Loss Managment system.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added "Adjustable" lots in "Lot Size Features". Lots can now be directly proportional to account balance.
- Added manual trading panel. Trades can be opened manually and losing trades will be managed through the Loss Management System.
- External indicators can be used. Users can add their own strategies as indicators, or use already existing indicators. The EA will read their buffer and make automated trades. Loss Management is used to eliminate losing trades.
- Minor bug fixes.