TSO Loss Management Lite MT5
TSO Loss Management Lite contains all the features of TSO Loss Management except from the Swings mechanism and the other mechanisms based on Swings.
- Adapts to diverse market conditions and micromanages each trade opened so that the loses are covered as fast as possible but also with minimum risk.
- It uses all the tools of the TSO Signal Builder EA - almost infinite entry/exit strategies.
- Add negative management to any strategy (manual or automated) to eliminate losing trades.
- No pending orders are placed.
- Risk Management setting allows for any account size - a minimum of $1,000 is recommended.
- Works on any currency pair.
- Allows for a lot of customization (a default strategy is included for demonstration purposes).
- A trade loses enough to activate the Loss Management system.
- The System starts opening multiple positions in the direction of the initial position on the levels of support and resistance.
- All positions are closed when their net loss is zero (0) or a requested profit target has been reached.
For detailed explanations all the features of this expert advisor check the Quick Start Guide.
Keep us updated to keep you updated
We intend to keep updating our products based on your input - give us your feedback in the comments section.
Inputs specific to the Loss Management system
Check the Quick Start Guide for detailed explanations.
- Input Mode
- Custom: The EA runs based on the parameters input by the user
- Default: The EA ignores all inputs and follows the default parameters that are recommended
- Manual Trades: The EA ignores all inputs and a manual trading panel appears
- Simple: the lot size is adjusted based on the equation 𝑋(𝑛)=𝑎∗𝑋(𝑛−1)^𝑏+𝑐.
- Smart: orders will be opened at the lines of support / resistance.
- Disable: Exit will be based on Basic Order Management (i.e. TP, SL etc.)
- Auto: Once all indicators return a signal opposite to the currently open position within the same bar, the EA will close that position and wait for the next entry signal.
- Reverse: Once all indicators return a signal opposite to the currently open position within the same bar, the EA will close that position and at the same time open a new opposite position.
- Custom: Only in this case the exit will be based on the indicators and the parameters set in the Exit Signal Settings section. If more than one indicators are enabled, then all indicators must return a signal within the same bar for the EA to close that position.
- Minor improvements in order execution.
- Minor bug fixes.