Fast Switching Symbols Periods Keyboard MT5
The indicator allows you to quickly switch from one instrument to another, from one time frame to another using the keyboard. Each command can be assigned a hot key from A-Z (case-insensitive) and VK_OEM_COMMA ("<" on the keyboard) and VK_OEM_PERIOD (">" on the keyboard).
This can help you to operate the maximum number of instruments that are available at your broker, analyze more instruments/periods in less time.
You can also save a default template with the added buttons, then they will be automatically added to the newly opened charts.
The utility also displays the information on the current instrument: spread (in real time), swap, swaprollover3day, stoplevel, freezelevel.
- START_PERIOD - time frame for opening new instrument charts (when pressing Next_Symbol, Prev_Symbol, New_List).
- Already_Open_Symbol - when set to NO, pressing Next_Symbol, Prev_Symbol, New_List will not open the next instrument if it has already been open on another chart, but will open the one after it instead.
- color_Label - color of the labels on the chart of the current symbol / time frame.
Description of the actions performed by the hot keys:
Each action can be assigned a hot key from A-Z (case-insensitive) and VK_OEM_COMMA ("<" on the keyboard) and VK_OEM_PERIOD (">" on the keyboard).
- New List (L by default) - creates a new chart with the successive instrument (in the Market Watch) and switches to the new chart.
- Info Symbol (I by default) - opens a panel with the information on the current instrument:
- FreezeLevel - freeze level of orders in points;
- StopLevel - the closest distance to the price in points, where orders can be placed;
- Spread - the current spread, the value is updated in real time;
- Swap - long/Short;
- SwapRollOver3Days - the day when triple Swap is charged.
- Prev_Symbol (< by default) - switches the instrument to the next one (listed in Market Watch) from bottom to top (if the instrument is the first, switches to the last one, thus cycling in a loop).
- Next_Symbol (> by default) - switches the instrument to the next one (listed in Market Watch) from top to bottom (if the instrument is the last, switches to the first one, thus cycling in a loop).
- Period_Down (Z by default) - switches the time frame from the higher to the smaller (month - minute).
- Period_Up (X by default) - switches the time frame from the smaller to the higher (minute - month).