Trailing Stop Universal
Trailing Stop Universal provides the maximally flexible and convenient operation of trailing stop. The product includes a general list of settings, which allow configuring trailing based on various indicators, including ZigZag, Average True Range, Moving Average, Ichimoku, Parabolic SAR, Bollinger Bands, Envelopes, Fractals, Alligator. Each indicator is configured separately.
The tool also allows trailing positions based on reference prices of a selected candlestick: High, Low, Open, Close.
Classical trailing stop with a fixed distance is also possible. Trailing can start immediately or after a position makes the specified number of profit points. You can set the trailing step allowing to move the position to breakeven.
Due to the large number of parameters, the utility provides very flexible work with trailing while maximizing the profit on long trends, and protecting it from price reversal.
You can enable trailing using any indicator separately or several indicators at once, in this case trailing will be performed based on the indicator, which is closest to the market price.
The tool can move the stop loss on all instruments or on the selected one. The Magic parameter enables operation together with other Expert Advisors, allowing the utility to manage their stop levels.
A complete list of parameters is available in the blog.
Full version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20705
Demo-version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33788
Full version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33126
Demo-version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33787
Main input parameters
- Orders for trailing : EA's Orders, Manual Orders, All Orders;
- EA's Magic Number - must be >=1;
- Stop Level - stop loss level;
- Take Profit increment / decrement step;
- Stop Loss Step increment / decrement step;
- Volume increment / decrement step;
- INDICATOR SETTINGS
- Use Indicator Trailing - use of trailing based in indicator;
- Indicator Timeframe;
- Indicator Period;
- Indicator Buy Line - trailing for buy deals;
- Indicator Sell Line - trailing for sell deals;
- Indicator Deviation;
- Indicator Type - indicator calculation method;
- Indicator Applied Price - price used for calculation;
- Indicator Shift;
- Bars Timeframe ;
- Bars Number;
- Bars Buy Trailing Control Point - the control price of a bar to trail buy deals;
- Bars Sell Trailing Control Point - the control price of a bar to trail sell deals;
- Pips To Start Trailing - number of profit points to activate trailing;
- Trailing Distance - trailing distance;
- Trailing Step - trailing step;
- Indicator Symbol- CurrentSymbol, AllSymbols.
Build compilation: 2302
List of changes:
1. The "HIGHEST HIGH / LOWEST LOW (HH / LL) PAST FEW BARS" trailing method, which completely repeats the trailing method for the "Price Channel" indicator, has been renamed to "Price Channel trailing".
2. Improved redrawing the trading panel.
3. Improved interface input parameters.
4. Added breakeven function - "Breakeven". How it works: If the parameter "Use Breakeven" is "true", then the breakeven function is enabled. When you enable this function, the EA will first move StopLoss to breakeven, and only after that the selected trailing method will start working. If negative swaps and commissions have accumulated on an open order, the breakeven function will compensate them.
5. Improved calculation of the minimum distance between a pending order and the price of its triggering - "Stops level". If the calculated StopLoss level is too close to the trigger price, it will be placed at an allowed distance.
6. For some users, the trading panel obscures the chart. It was decided to make the panel minimized by default.
7. The "Pips to start trailing" parameter has been added to all trailing methods.
Dear users, please leave your feedback and impressions of updates, and also inform if you find errors in the utility. This will contribute to their quick elimination.
Build compilation: 2302
List of changes:
1. Removed the "Stops Level" parameter. Now this value is calculated automatically when trailing each trade.
2. Added a new trailing method called "HIGHEST HIGH / LOWEST LOW (HH / LL) PAST FEW BARS TRAILING".
How it works: the settings indicate the time frame and the number of last bars, among which the bar with the highest high and the bar with the lowest low will be found. Trailing of buy deals is carried out at the lowest low, and trailing of sell deals is carried out at the highest high for the indicated number of last bars.
List of changes:
1. Transactions opened using the trading panel are considered manual transactions and have a "MagicNumber" of zero;
2. The buttons "Close Buy" / "Close Sell" on the trading panel now close all Buy - / Sell - orders on the trading symbol with any MagicNumber;
3. The "Slippage" parameter has been removed from the settings and is now calculated automatically as 2 spreads;
4. The trailing function has been redesigned;
5. Added trailing in the deposit currency;
6. The "Ichimoku Pips To Start Trailing" parameter has been added to the trailing settings for the Ichimoku indicator.
⦁ Take Profit increment / decrement step;
⦁ Stop Loss Step increment / decrement step;
⦁ Volume increment / decrement step.
A new parameter appeared in the settings: "Count of pips between trailing price and control price of bar."
2. Orders opened from the trading panel are considered EA orders and have MagicNumber, according to the settings.
- Added trading panel.
Code optimization. To select a timeframe, a method for calculating the moving average and the applied price, standard enumerations are now used.