The Expert Advisor is fully automated, trades in all sessions (full-time), using a strategy based on candlestick patterns.
- Reversal Composite Candles (similar to the Hammer pattern, but it uses the composite candle instead the single candle)
- Three White Soldiers
- Piercing Line
- Morning Doji
- Morning Star
- Meeting Lines
- Reversal Composite Candles (similar to the Hanging Man pattern, but it uses the composite candle instead the single candle)
- Three Black Crows
- Dark Cloud Cover
- Evening Doji
- Evening Star
- Hanging Man
- Meeting Lines
Real account monitoring
Follow the EA operating in real conditions:
Recommendations and features
- The EA must be attached to the symbol's M15 chart, so it can operate normally on up to 3 timeframes;
- The EA can manage simultaneously, without conflicts, open positions from 2 settings files (.set) for the same symbol: one defined automatically and the other defined by the user;
- Before attaching the EA, make sure the symbol has at least 6 months of historical data for the M15, M30, H1 and D1 timeframes;
- Account type must be Hedge.
- Each trade is protected by Stop Loss and Take Profit;
- Each position is only opened when the trade signal occurs;
- If there are open positions and a reversal signal is identified on the same timeframe, the positions will be closed.
- CA60 (Canada 60)
- CHINA50 | CN50 (China A50)
- CHINAH (Hong Kong China H)
- DE40 | GER40 (Dax 40)
- FRA40 | F40 (CAC 40)
- JP225 | JPN225 (Nikkei 225)
- US30 (Dow Jones)
- US500 (S&P 500)
- US2000 (Russell 2000)
- USTECH | US100 | NAS100 | USTEC (Nasdaq 100)
Settings and Risk Management
- Settings Mode: if you want to use your own parameter settings and perform optimizations, select User Settings; if you want the EA to select parameter settings automatically, select Automatic Settings (this option ignores the parameter settings entered by the user); if your broker uses a different nomenclature and the EA cannot identify the symbol, select it from the list of this parameter to use the most appropriate settings (this option ignores the parameter settings entered by the user) or contact the author informing the broker and symbol so that it can be considered in the settings in a new version of the EA;
- Positions Risk Mode: select Percentage or Fixed Lot;
- Positions Risk Size: percentage of capital or lot size that EA will use in each trade, according to the option selected in the previous parameter.
ATR and Levels Management
- Average True Range: select the period of the indicator;
- Trading Levels: select one of the available options.
- Trade on Timeframe: select which timeframes the EA can trade on;
- Candle Range: select an option to calculate the range;
- Candle Size: minimum size (height) of the range - percentage of ATR;
- Candle Body: parameter used to calculate the minimum size of the candle body;
- Shadow Big: percentage of Candle Size;
- Shadow Small: percentage of Shadow Big.