Price: $95 Black Friday Discount (25-27 Nov)
Next Price: $295
Professor is a fully automated EURUSD Trend Follower system when the market is most active.
The heaviest overlap within the markets occurs in New York/London markets. More than 70% of all trades happen when these markets overlap because the U.S. dollar and the euro are the two most popular currencies to trade.
The EA does not use grid, martingale, averaging or other dangerous strategies. It uses fixed stoploss for every position.
I will always help you, please contact me !
General Strategy Definition
- Correct Open Time: It opens just one position in New York / London season.
- Only One Position: This system holds only one position at the same time.
- Perfect Entry: It opens order in the most optimal time to trade since volatility is high.
- No dangerous strategies: Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous strategies are NOT used.
- Easy to use: Few input parameters.
- For every trader: This trading system is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners.
- 100% Quality Test: Stress tested with 100% tick data using variable spread
- Symbol: EURUSD
- TimeFrame: H1
- Min Account Balance: 200 $
- Broker: All brokers are fine. (Prefered: ECN/STP Brokers, low spread & low commision)
- Leverage: All leverages are fine (Prefered: Greather than 100)
- MT5 Account Type: Hedging
My Best Seller MT5 Expert Advisor
Magic Seven MT5 --------> https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56694
My other products ---> https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ozkankara27/seller#products
- Lot Calculation Type : Percentage_of_Free_Margin / Fixed_Lot / Percentage_of_Balance
- Percentage of Free Margin (Between 1-100) : It shows Percentage of Free Margin which is used for calculating lots. This value must be between 1-100
- Fixed Lot : It is active when Fixed Lot is selected for Lot Calculation Type
- Percentage of Balance (Between 1-100) : It shows Percentage of Balance which is used for calculating lots . This value must be between 1-100
- Magic Number : Magic number for this expert's orders
- Max Slippage (Points) : Maximum deviation from quoted price
- Comment : You may add a comment to your trades