Visibility Switch Demo
Visibility Switch Demo is part of the MT4 Quality of Life Improvement series of indicators for sale.
With this indicator, switching the object visibility for individual objects has never been easier. This will help eliminate the clutter that plagues MetaTrader 4 traders when they create objects and then go to a higher timeframe and see that the objects interfere with the visibility of the chart.
The demo version of Visibility Switch only works on the AUDNZD currency pair. The full version of Visibility Switch can be found here.
By default, every new object created has its visibility set to the current timeframe and lower. This setting can be disabled in the indicator's property menu.
A button is placed that can be clicked on, displaying all available MetaTrader 4 timeframes, as well as two additional options. Multiple timeframes for the object visibility can be selected or you can set the object visibility equal to the current timeframe or the current timeframe and lower.
- "Set New Object Visibility to <=": If set to 'True', upon object creation, the object's visibility will be set to the current timeframe and lower. Otherwise, the object is visible on all timeframes.
- Button On Color: Color of the button when it is selected
- Button On Font Color: Color of the font of the button when it is selected
- Button Off Color: Color of the button when it is unselected
- Button Off Font Color: Color of the font of the button when it is unselected
- Button X Coordinate: X Axis of the button
- Button Y Coordinate: Y Axis of the button
- Button Corner: Corner of the chart, on which to place the button
When you click on the button with the eye icon, clicking on an object will reset its visibility to all timeframes. It will also display other buttons:
When you click any of these buttons and then you click an object, the object's visibility will be set to match the timeframes you selected. In other words, the object you clicked will only appear on that timeframe.
There are two other buttons that appear alongside the aforementioned buttons:
- "==": when selected and you click on an object, it will set the object's visibility that you click equal to the current timeframe
- "<=": when selected and you click on an object, it will set the object's visibility that you click equal to the current timeframe and lower timeframes.
- Rectangle Label
- Edit field
In other words, the indicator's only parameter and the indicator's main function (to easily change the object's visibility) will not function on the aforementioned objects.