The indicator identifies trends and micro-trends, perfectly suited for those who prefer scalping.
- It has been developed for working on the M1 timeframe, however it also shows clear trends on the higher timeframes for long-term positions.
- The indicator does not redraw.
- The history data of the charts and prices are used for indication. This is the basis for the indicator.
- If the price is in the blue channel, the trend is bullish. If the price is in the red channel, the trend is bearish.
- It allows entering the market at the beginning of a trend.
- BarsHistory - the number of bars to be used to display the indicator.
- AlertSound - play a sound alert when the trend changes (false - disabled, true - enabled).
- send_notifications - send a push-notification when the trend changes (false - disabled, true - enabled).
added send_notifications - send a push-notification when the trend changes.