Slice Of Heaven
Always refer to my blog from HERE, to see latest updates and news on the EA
- The First EA to be composed of 8 Expert Advisors together with different analytical systems and different approaches for each pair depending on how usually this pair or group of pairs act in relation to levels of support and resistance, breakouts, night trading, trends or different market sentiments and all of the analysis is based on multi time-frames.
- It's like multi-levels filter as the trade has to pass through many checks before execution.
- Slice of Heaven trades 25 pairs simultaneously and if you start to worry about draw down, please don't, as the multi-filters system offered here will give you average of only 1-2 trades per day.
- You have to run all the 25 pairs together to feel the power of the EA, please don't just pick up some of them.
- For safety, The EA will not open two trades in the same candle, so if you choose daily time-frame you will not get two trades for the same pair in the same day, Hence the recommended TF is 5 min to not miss any trade.
- When you attach the EA to the chart you have to choose from the setting which pair you attached.
- Some pairs will give you regular trades as and others may only give you 1 trade per month. It's about how volatile this pair is, so you have to run all the pairs together as they complete each other.
- The EA doesn't depend on anything other than real trading style. However, for those who love Martingale, I invented a modified Martingale system (it is disabled by default in the settings), unlike other systems you may used. This Martingale system waits after a number of pips you losing (you can define manually that number) then starts to find a new entry also depending on the signals and analysis, so the Martingale will be no more dependent on gambling or just make more losing trades as usual.
- Also in the Martingale system you will choose how many trades you want to enter you have an option of 2 trades at the same time, 3 or even 4. You can define different TP and SL for the Martingale trades or use the common parameters of Trailing and BreakEven.
- You can choose for how many minutes you will disable the pairs and on which type of news (High, Med, Low or NFP), the EA can also draw lines on the chart to indicate that and will notify you on screen prior to news.
- Allow web request in terminal for http://www.dailyfx.com/ and http://ec.forexprostools.com/.
- Every pair has to have its unique Magic number. Please make sure you increase the magic number by 1000 as the EA uses the range in-between to assign a unique magic number to every open position (eg: you attached the EA to AUDUSD, EURCAD, USDCHF, etc. AUDUSD will take >>1000, EURCAD >> 2000, USDCHF >> 3000 and so on).
- Without Martingale and with all 25 pairs simultaneously on: you can safely adjust the lot size to be 0.05 with $500 or 0.1 with $1000 and so on.
- The max DD with default settings and with all 25 pairs is 25%.
Please click here to learn how to use EA's settings, this is just a brief overview.
- AutoLot: Auto calculating lot size
- Risk: How much can you afford to lose in each trade
- Decimals: the number of decimal places in lot size
- Trailing Level: defines how much distance the stop will be from the current price
- Trailing Activation: defines on what level should the trailing start
- BreakEven Level: define how many pips in profit to lock off
- BreakEven Activation: define on what level should that start
- Hedging: allow to have buy and sell trades in same pair (not the usual Hedging)
- Losing to open: after how many losing pips, the EA will start to look for a signal to open a trade
- Lots Multiplier: The number will be multiplied in the last lot opened
- Source News: Investing.com or dailyfx.com
- Low-Med-High-NFP News: Enable or disable a specific type of news
- Suspend before low-med-high-NFP: How many minutes the EA will be disabled before the release
- Suspend after low-med-high-NFP: minutes to be disabled after the release
- Draw News Lines: Draw the news as lines on the chart
- Comment: Type your own comment
- Display Corner: Right or Left
2. New Pairs Added (AUDNZD, AUDSGD, EURNZD, EURSGD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF)
[*] Fixed Martingale Lot size calculations for sell orders
* Max Slippage Added
* Max Spread Added
* Now you can add your own comment