Market Movement Scalper
Market Movement Scalper Expert Adviser is simple and effective. It is dependent basically on first: the unusual price action on the currency pair, resulting from the news, and whenever the movement is strong, the performance is strong. Second: it takes into consideration the impacts of the news before and after the event, in the long and near term. It is designed to open a position (buy) when the occurrence of a sharp drop of 300 points from candle (10) opening, a position (sell) when the occurrence of a sharp height of 300 points from candle (10) opening, according to the value of the factor D=1 (for this case). If the value of D increases, the fall or height will be greater. Please see the backtest results in the year 2008/2009, this period was fall of big news like falling of oil prices and mortgage crisis.
MMS EA works on the M1 timeframe only.
MMS EA works on the pairs: EURUSD - USDJPY - USDCHF - GBPUSD - EURJPY - CHFJPY - EURAUD - GBPJPY - NZDJPY and maybe more.
MMS EA is not suitable to work on the pairs USDCAD - EURCHF and maybe others.
- MagicNumber - in case of working on several pairs or charts, a unique number must input different of each other.
- MaxTrades - maximum allowed number of trades to be opened (1 is recommended).
- BreakEven - positive level which if the price reached it, the stop loss will be adjusted to BreakEvenValue level.
- BreakEvenValue - new stop loss level.
- Spread - maximum allowed spread value which MMS will not open a position if it exceeded the market spread.
- Lots - lot size.
- D - factor of drop or height.
- Slippage - allowable shift in entry price (please read more about slippage).
- RiskPercent - feature which enable the user to use a certain percentage of the free account margin constantly.
- AntiSwap - feature that allows to close all open positions before entering the time of swap fees discount.
The default inputs are the best, however you may discover better ones.
- Low spread and commission are required to get good results. Even for any account type, MMS can work on the pairs: EURUSD - USDJPY - GBPUSD if they had a reasonable spread values.
- There are so many ideas to take advantage of this robot, for example, it can be run on two charts for the same pair and change TakeProfit and MagicNumber.
- It is a good idea to raise RiskPercent to 100 or more, so keep in mind this may cause high drawdown, but no problem, MMS mostly will recover and regain losses.
- Performance on a live trading account is different from the backtest results because of the spread and commission (the Tester does not consider the commission).
- In case of market recession, performance will be poor and may lead to some losses.