Free Parabolic SAR EA
Free parabolic SAR expert advisor is a completely free expert advisor that trades using Parabolic SAR dots. It opens and closes trades based on the first dots of a new trend. The various settings are explained below.
NOTE: The default settings are just place holders and not necessarily the best. Use the settings that best suites you or your strategy.
- Lots- This is the lot size of the EAs trades. 0.1 is the default setting.
- StopLoss- Stop loss setting.
- AllowBuy- Set to true to allow buy trades. This setting is true by default.
- AllowSell- Set to true to allow sell trades. This setting is true by default.
- StartHour- The terminal hour of which the EA should start trading.
- EndHour- The hour of which the EA should stop trading. By default the EA is set to stay active the whole day.
- PSAR settings- These are settings for the Parabolic SAR to be used.
- Step- Step setting for the psar indicator.
- Maximum- Maximum setting for the psar indicator.
- MagicNumber- This is the unique identifier for the EAs trades. This number must be different for each chart you've attached the EA only if the chart currency pairs are the same.