Change size volume lot signals
If you use trading signals regularly, you probably know that a signal provider's trading lot volume often differs from that of a subscriber. The provider may apply a volume that is too large or too small relative to your deposit. This utility automatically changes a lot size when following signals.
- Rate - lot multiplier. Lot size = Rate x provider's lot size.
- DefautSizeLot - lot size by default, 0 – disabled.
- MaximumOrder - maximum volume used in trading. If (Rate x provider's lot size) > MaximumOrder, lot size is equal to MaximumOrder, 0 – disabled.
- MinimumOrder - minimum volume used in trading. If (Rate x provider's lot size) < MinimumOrder, lot size is equal to MinimumOrder, 0 – disabled.
- LimitOrdersEA - limit the orders number of the EA.
- NewOrder - just copy the new order.
- Delay < 500 milliseconds.
- Additional parameters:
+ LimitOrdersEA: Limit the orders number of the EA.
+ NewOrder: If you want to just copy the new order, set = true.