Frequency is a high frequency trading system (HFT) that scalps the market. The system uses a Momentum indicator and trend filter for its trade entries. Frequency is equipped with an instant execution mechanism designed to ride on large market leaps while maintaining a minimal risk. The system should be used on any time frame of GBPUSD.
Features / Requirements
- Trading: Volatility trading / Scalping.
- Time Frame: Any time frame.
- Symbols: GBPUSD.
- Spread: Low spread required. Recommended: (Spread + Commission + Stop Level) <=3 pips.
- VPS: Use on low latency virtual private servers.
- Frequency - this is the Momentum settings for the volatility indicator.
- Lot Size - normal lot size used if Use Risk is 'false'.
- Take Profit - normal Take Profit.
- Stop Loss - normal Stop Loss.
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowable spread (low spread recommended).
- Use Risk (true/false) - calculates lot size based on defined capital risk using the stop loss.
- Risk - defined capital risk.
- Risk Pips - pips for risk calculation.
- Trail Distance - distance to trail the stop loss.
- Magic Number - trade magic number.
- comment - trade comment.