Silver Line EA
SilverLine is a fully automatic Expert Advisor developed for Forex trading.
- Expert Advisor is suitable for all types of accounts and with any type of spread.
- The number of decimal places in quotes is determined automatically.
- The EA does not require stopping during the news releases.
- The chart timeframe does not matter. This parameter is defined in the settings.
- The EA always uses Take Profit and thus it is less sensitive to the speed of the broker.
The default settings are optimized for the EURUSD pair. You can find the settings for other pairs in the comments.
The recommended leverage is 1:500.
Real account monitoring can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/author/falcon_aiki
The minimum deposit is 1000 USD on a standard account. With small amounts of deposit, you need to use a cent account.
- Risk - the value of the risk. Used to calculate the dynamic size of the order;
- Fixed Lot Size - fixed lot size. If set to 0, the EA uses the dynamic lot size;
- TP for Single order - expected profit for a single order, in points;
- TP for 2 orders - expected profit with two open orders, in points;
- TP for 3 orders - expected profit with three open orders, in points;
- TP for 4 orders - expected profit with four open orders, in points;
- TP for 5 orders - expected profit with five or more open orders, in points;
- Min Candles - minimum time between orders, in minutes;
- Min Distance - minimum distance between orders, in points;
- Min Range - minimum allowable deviation of the indicator;
- Period - period of the indicator;
- Work Timeframe - working timeframe;
- Lot multiplier - multiplier for subsequent orders;
- Maximum Orders - maximum number of simultaneously open orders in the same direction;
- Force for Grid - open a forced order after a specified number of points from the previous order (in the grid mode);
- Slippage - maximum allowed price slippage in points;
- Text Color - color of displayed data;
- Background Color - color of the background for displayed data;
- Order's Comment - comment of the Expert Advisor's orders;
- Magic Number - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders (any number);
For any questions please send me a private message. I will be glad to help you.
Fixed bug when working with a fixed lot.
Added a new parameter:
Force for Grid - when the Expert Advisor works in the grid construction mode, it opens a forced trade after a specified number of points from the previous trade.
If 0, a forced trade is not opened.