Silver Line EA
An automated Expert Advisor developed for Forex trading.
- Expert Advisor is suitable for all types of accounts and with any type of spread.
- The number of decimal places in quotes is determined automatically.
- The EA does not require stopping during the news releases.
- The chart timeframe does not matter. This parameter is defined in the settings.
- The EA always uses Take Profit and thus it is less sensitive to the speed of the broker.
- The EA two built-in trailing stop types. Any of them can be used.
- The EA features a spread control, which prevents the EA from opening orders at a large spread value.
- It is possible to disable the calculation and setting of take profit, and to sue third-party systems for closing orders.
- Additional buttons for quick closing of positions allow for manual intervention in trading.
The default settings are optimized for the EURUSD pair. Settings for other currency pairs can be found in the comments, or can be provided on request.
The recommended leverage is 1:500.
Monitoring of real accounts for different pairs can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/falcon_aiki
The minimum deposit is 1000 USD on a standard account. With small amounts of deposit, you need to use a cent account.
- Risk - the value of the risk. Used to calculate the dynamic size of the order;
- Fixed Lot Size - fixed lot size. If set to 0, the EA uses the dynamic lot size;
- Spread control - enable/disable spread control;
- Maximum spread - maximum allowable spread;
- Drawdown control - drawdown control. The EA closes the trades when the specified value is reached;
- Maximum drawdown - maximum allowable drawdown;
- Time applies to - time parameter is applied only to the first order or to all orders [First order | All orders];
- Open Time -time of start trading,by the terminal (broker) time;
- Close Time - time of end trading, by the terminal (broker) time;
- TP for Single order - expected profit for a single order, in points;
- TP for 2 orders - expected profit with two open orders, in points;
- TP for 3 orders - expected profit with three open orders, in points;
- TP for 4 orders - expected profit with four open orders, in points;
- TP for 5 orders - expected profit with five or more open orders, in points;
- SL for fifth order - stop loss value applied only for the fifth order;
- Min Candles - minimum time between orders, in minutes;
- Min Distance - minimum distance between orders, in points;
- Min Range - minimum allowable deviation of the indicator;
- Period - period of the indicator;
- Trailing Stop - profit in points to activate trailing stop (standard);
- Trailing Step - step of trailing stop (standard), in points;
- Work Timeframe - working timeframe;
- Lot multiplier - multiplier for subsequent orders;
- Trailing First - apply trailing stop to the first order;
- Trailing All - apply trailing stop to all orders except the first order;
- No of Previous Bar - number of the bar that will be used as the stop loss price;
- HighLow Price Shift - shift of the stop loss price from the previous bar's price;
- Trailing Stop Mode - applied variant of trailing stop (standard or previous bar);
- TP Modification - allow the EA to set and modify take profit values;
- SL5 Pause - pause after the stop loss of the fifth order triggers before a new one is opened;
- Maximum Orders - maximum number of simultaneously open orders in the same direction;
- Force for Grid - force open an order after the specified number of points away from the previous order (in the grid mode);
- Slippage - maximum allowed price slippage in points;
- Buttons panel - show the panel with the "Sell Close" and "Buy Close" buttons;
- Text Color - color of displayed data;
- Background Color - color of the background for displayed data;
- Order's Comment - comment of the Expert Advisor's orders;
- Magic Number - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders (any number);
For any questions please send me a private message. I will be glad to help you.
Now you can specify the time range during the expert advisor can open the trades.
In this way, you can configure the EA to work at night time, when the market is less volatile.
Time applies to - the time parameter is applied only to the first order or to all orders [First order | All orders];
Open Time - time started trading in time of the terminal (broker);
Close Time - the end time of trading by the terminal (broker) time;
Time format - hours:minutes
Example - 22:00
Spread Control. You can specify the maximum allowable spread for opening orders.
Drawdown control. You can specify the maximum allowable level of drawdown for closing all orders.
Added the ability to open the fifth order with a custom Stop Loss.
Added two trailing stop variants, with the ability to disable trailing stop for the first order.
Added the ability to completely disable the Take Profit settings for all orders. This allows using an external trailing stop.
Expended the information panel. The panel shows the profit for long and short positions separately, both in currency and in percent. This allows for quick decision making with manual closing of orders.
Added buttons to close the entire chain of orders in manual mode. Separately for long and short positions.
Fixed bug when working with a fixed lot.
Added a new parameter:
Force for Grid - when the Expert Advisor works in the grid construction mode, it opens a forced trade after a specified number of points from the previous trade.
If 0, a forced trade is not opened.