Depending on your preferences, the expert advisor can use fixed lot size for trade or dynamically calculated based on free margin.
- The number of characters in quotes is determined automatically;
- The timeframe of the chart does not matter. This parameter is defined in the settings;
- The leverage is 1:500 or bigger;
- Run only one pair at one account;
The minimum recommended deposit is about 2000 USD on standard accounts.
With smaller amounts of deposit, you need to use cent accounts or micro accounts.
- Risk - the risk value. Used to calculate the dynamic lot size of the order;
- Fixed Lot Size - fixed lot size. If set to 0, the EA will use dynamic lot size;
- Lot Step - increment step of the lot for each subsequent order in the basket;
- Spread Control - enable/disable spread filter;
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowable spread;
- Maximum Orders - maximum number of open orders;
- Time applies to - the time parameter can be applied only to the first order or to all orders;
- Open Hours - allowed time to start trading. Used broker time;
- Close Hours - time to finish trading. Used broker time;
- TakeProfit for the first order - expected profit for the single order, in points;
- TakeProfit for all orders - expected profit for all orders, in points;
- Minimum distance - minimum distance between the orders, in points;
- Indicator deviation - minimum permissible deviation values of the indicator;
- Period - period of the indicator;
- Timeframe for trend detection - timeframe to determine the short-term trend;
- Enable additional trend filter - enable/disable additional short-term trend filter for first order;
- Work Timeframe - working timeframe;
- Slippage - maximum allowed price of slippage, in points;
- Background color - background color for the information panel;
- Comment for expert advisor orders - comment for expert advisor's orders;
- Magic number for orders - unique number for the expert advisor's orders (any number);
For any questions please send me a private message. I will be glad to help you.