Easy RR Monitor Panel Demo
Easy RR Monitor Panel Demo is the demo version of Easy RR Monitor Panel, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except
- Only pivot S1, pivot R1 are fixed for use
- Only buy button is available.
- Users are able to select support and resistance levels for RR ratio generating
- Adjustable indicator panel position.
- Magic Number
- Lot Size
- Use Pivot Support
- Use pivot support for RR ratio calculation
- Same rule applied to the following six support/resistance levels.
- Use Pivot Resistance
- Use Daily Pivot
- Use Weekly Pivot
- Use Monthly Pivot
- Use Previous Daily High
- Use Previous Daily Low
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
See the screenshot:
- Current Price
- Seven selectable critical support/resistance levels: a) selected levels will be repainted to be yellow; non-selected levels will be repainted to be white; b) the closest upper level will be repainted to be green; the closest lower level will be repainted to be red.
- Pivot S1
- Pivot R1
- Daily Pivot
- Weekly Pivot
- Monthly Pivot
- Previous Daily High
- Previous Daily Low
- If the price goes beyond above all selected levels, 'U' cell will display 'NA'
- If the price goes beyond below all selected levels, 'D' cell will display 'NA'
- Click buy/sell button to place buy and/or sell order with TP and SL set at the above level
- Click close button to close all order with the magic number used in this EA
- Number indicates the Reward/Risk Ratio. If the price goes beyond above/below all selected levels, the panel displays 'NA'
- If (current price - closest lower level) > (closest upper level - current price), the panel will be repainted to be red
- If (closest upper level - current price) > (current price - closest lower level), the panel will be repainted to be green
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.