Night Hawk EA
The Expert Advisor trades during the Asian session according to the CCI, Bollinger Bands indicators. If the price moves in unfavorable direction, an order grid is placed, with a dynamic step depending on the indicator values. The EA features a breakeven function, four position exit filters.
Signal of the EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/348964
- Set Name - name of the set file.
- Magic Number - magic number.
- Lot - fixed lot size for the EA to open orders.
- DepoPer001Lot - automatic lot size as the specified deposit amount per 0.01 lot.
- Take Profit - fixed take profit value in points.
- Dynamic TP: Channel Percent - take profit calculated as the specified percentage of the current channel width of the BB indicator.
- Dynamic TP: Min Size - the minimum take profit value when using 'Dynamic TP: Channel Percent', in points.
- Max Spread - the maximum allowable spread in points.
- ExitDDPercent - drawdown percentage to force close all orders.
- StopByMaxDD - drawdown percentage at which the EA is not allowed to open new grids.
- StopByMaxSymbolTrades - the maximum number of trading pairs allowed in the market at a time.
- StopEqualCurrencyTrade - check the unidirectional trading pairs in the market and prohibit entries on them.
- BB: Period - period of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- BB: Deviation - deviation of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- BB: Delta - indent of the Bollinger Bands indicator from the boundaries (can be in both direction), in points.
- BB: Min Channel Width - the minimum width of the Bollinger Bands channel at which the EA is allowed to trade, in points.
- CCI: Period - period of the Commodity Channel Index indicator. If 0, the indicator signal is ignored.
- CCI: Level - level of the Commodity Channel Index indicator. Calculated for the opposite signs. That is, at 'CCI: Level = 100' the levels 100 and -100 will be used.
Candle Size Filter
- UseMaxCandleForAllOrders - use the maximum candle size filter for all orders of the grid. If False, it is used only for the first order.
- Max Candle Size - the maximum sum of the last N candles' lengths (from High to Low), above which the EA will not open new orders.
- Bars For Analyze - the number of recent candles on the chart to analyze the candle sizes.
- ATR Period for Distance - ATR period for calculating the minimum allowable distance between grid orders.
- ATR Multiplier - multiplier for the ATR value.
- Multiplier 3 level - lot multiplier, used only for the third leg of the grid. The second leg is always opened with the initial lot size.
- Multiplier > 3 level - lot multiplier for the grid, starting from the fourth leg.
- TPDecreasePercent - reduce the TP of the grid by the specified percentage every time a new grid leg is opened.
- BE_Level - number of the leg to move the grid TP to breakeven.
- Averaging_Level - number of the leg at which the lot multiplication stops and the lot size is set equal to the last used value.
- Exit Profit Percent - percentage of take profit, at which the four filters for exiting positions start working.
- Exit BB Filter: Out Channel Distance - distance from the opposite channel boundary of the BB indicator in points, at which the closure will occur.
- Exit CCI Filter: Period - period of the CCI indicator to force close the position when an opposite indicator signal appears.
- Exit MA Filter: Period - a position is closed when the Moving Average with this period changes direction.
- Exit Time Filter: Minutes - the number of minutes since last order, after which profitable positions are closed.
1 Order Trade Time Filter
- GMT Offset - time offset of the broker server from GMT, in hours.
- Start Trade Hour - hour to start trading.
- Start Trade Minute - minute to start trading.
- End Trade Hour - hour to stop trading.
- End Trade Minute - minute to stop trading.
1 Order Rollover Filter
- Rollover Filter - if true, activates the filter.
- Start Rollover Hour - hour for the filter to start working.
- Start Rollover Minute - minute for the filter to start working.
- End Rollover Hour - hour for the filter to stop working.
- End Rollover Minute - minute for the filter to stop working.
- Fixed minor bugs.