The Expert Advisor is able to make a distinction between a flat and a trend changing its trading tactics accordingly. It almost never trades during flats.
The EA is made for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, M15, M5, M1 is preferable.
The parameters are set based on prices having 4 decimal places.
In other words, Take_Profit = 35; - take profit (in points). This means 35 points with prices having 4 decimal places and 350 points if they have 5 decimal places.
In the latter case, there should be 35 points, not 350. Thus, NO CHANGES ARE NECESSARY, since the EA defines the amount of decimal places on its own.
- period FAST moving average - fast signal line period (most suitable values are from 500 to 1 000)
- period SLOW moving average - slow signal line period (most suitable values are from 2 000 to 5 000)
- Take Profit - take profit (in points) (most suitable values are from 25 to 500)
- Profit - profit per one trade in dollars or cents (most suitable values are from 1 to 1 000)
- THRESHOLD - flat market signal activation threshold in points (most suitable values are from 1 to 50)
- Delta_Next_order - price difference for opening a new order in points (most suitable values are from 1 to 50)
- Threshold_MA3 - trend signal activation threshold in points (most suitable values are from 5 to 150)
- Stop Loss for init order - default stop loss if necessary (most suitable values are from 50 to 1 000)
Tests show that the EA increases the balance from $10 000 to $14 700.
The drawdown level is 25%. You can increase your potential profit using Take_Profit and Set_Profit parameters. Use the tester optimizer to select the necessary parameter values or contact me.