Trading Systems - page 133

EA template ?  (1)
Hi, I need some help. Could somebody create a simple EA template? Here are the details: I know that some of the popular EAs here use custom indicators to enter trades. For example these indicators - J_TPO, Ergodic, DPO, Disparity Index, DayImpuls - they all consist of a line moving around zero...
Do we have available a moving average indicator that would change colour when the average changes direction....... and , further to that, is it possible to create an indicator that would be able to use, say three or four moving averages and then create an alert when two or three of them are going
Hi SHI_Channel has very good signals , if it joint to an EA ,result must be good in many timeframe H1,M15 . does any programmer help me? SEE THE ATTACHED FILES
  Msroc  (12   1 2)
Hi!! Reading S&C I found (pag. 83) a good article by William Rafter about Moving Slope Rate of Change (MSROC). You can find the same article here: http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/articles/general_articles/moving-slope-rate-of-change/page2 and here: http://www.fdcusers.com/Trade2win_MSROC_2.htm...
  «Gold cross»  (5)
Gold cross ... Is it something from Fibonacci? We have some good links concerning this subject (Fibonacci) here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173037
  A simple idea  (10)
hello Group, EURUSD Time Frame: h4 Indicator : Stochastic Oscillator : 7.3.3 / simple / LH Rules of openings LONG or SHORTS: Crossing of Stoch Closing on following crossing of Stoch SL 30 , TS: 20. Like that, closing is done on the crossing or the TS I think that this method will also function...
  Needing a System  (7)
Greetings, I would like a system like the following; maybe someone knows if it already exists, or can develop it: Simple: This system must be easy to comprehend for a beginner. It cannot contain hard-to-understand language, complex indicators, etc. I put this requirement first, as I have read
TriggerlineTrend System posted by Bruno .
This system came from Fibonacci Trader. It is software. They are selling this software together with this trading system. Some people (Roman, Profi_R and some others) tried to create the same system but for MetaTrader 4. And they got some result. Of course it is not exact system which are selling...
  Ichimoku  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
It is classical indicator. You may find it in your MetaTrader. How to trade . Other Ichimoku indicators which may be used with the classical one. Read more about Ichimoku
Everything in one zip'ed file is .
All the indicators please find here. How to trade (documentation). Setup suggestion.
Hi, My best indicator (see here) is having 2 bugs, can anybody please help me to fix it ? One is that each time is loaded one of the color's width is defaulted to 3 and I have to manualy changing it to 1 all the time. Second and more important is that when I zoom in the chart the indicator is losing...
Hi all, I'm not a coder, and I don't have much time to learn the ins and outs of the language. I would most appreciate the help if someone could help me modify this indicator. It shows the pivots, midpivots and cam levels for the current day, displays the previous day's range and the current one's,...
I found the attached expert which the Author claim to make 1400% from Nov.2004 to July 2005 on the EURUSD I had it on a demo for 10 days with no trade. I am not a programmer and can't follow the code for any bugs. All I know is that it operates in 3 different timeframes H1, 15M AND1M. The macd is
  Stoch EA  (23   1 2 3)
hi all... If anyone can help me I really appreciated.. I have trade manually, but I have to be always in front the computer and this occupies me much time.. Chart: EurUsd (M5) Indicator: Stoch Rules: I don't speak very well English and as not to induce nobody in error, please see image if anyone...
Dear Members, In the download section there's a set of STEP indicators made by Igorad. (He is a member of our group) Thanks to him! I would suggest to code an Expert Advisor based on one single Step Moving Average either v.1 or v.2 or v.3. The rules are very simple. When MA goes north (that means...
Hello everyone, Attached there's an indicator called DiNapoli Targets. (Mike Ichenko, spasibo!! In fact this is an effective targeting system for manual trading. The question is whether is it possible to get it fully automated. The system is based on a breakout a level called Start line and Fibo...
Revision methode for best pips
  Fresh idea.  (3)
ATR Levels4 working fantasticly well. RSTL indicator is amazing on daily charts. An ideas how we can develop those two indicators??????? TOP IMPORTANT
There're many experts of Hans Breakout coded by different programmers. Hans123MV22.mq4 by Milan is being the current version and Hans123Trader_v8.mq4 is being the older one. Updated (2006/07/26): Download the one and only indicator for Hans's Breakout System. Get the visual to trade the system now...
Chuck Le Beau's System Traders Club Strategic Swiss Trading System i have convert The Tradestation System ela file LE BEAU C. - ' Crossbow Swiss Franc 1.0 ' Trading System.doc help please my MQL EA code --
  ADX help  (3)
Can someone program this into MT4 indicator for me please, all MT4 ADX indicators I have seen use different way to calculate. Directional Movement Index (DMI) formula 1. The Directional movement: If today's High is higher than yesterday's High then: +DM = today's High - yesterday's High If today's...
Hey forum Any who could help me with getting started to make an horizontal line plotter.. It should be simple for an experienced programer but bot for me lol. i want a horizontal line ploted on daily chart on new fractal. when the one is plotted i want to have alot other lines above/ below first...
  Supertrend and RSTL cross  (38   1 2 3 4)
Not a programmer yet but need urgently audible alerts (sounds only once) for: 1) supetrend indicator: when changing colour. 2) RSTL indicator : when price crosses it. (not EA pls just an indicator alert). anyone can help
Hi, I'm just curious if anyone has ever had any success in developing a system to scalp crosses like eur/chf or eur/gbp. Price always seems to regress to the mean on the those pairs, which can create quite a few opportunities for profits by using a contra-system. There's a eur/chf MQLII script on...
  Starter Expert for MT4  (15   1 2)
Connect to Starter demo account at InterbankFX MT4 server to see realtime trades. Login : 210931 password : mzb0eeo (read only password)
[Deleted]
Here is a system that has some potential, you will need to attach the Laguerre indicator includid in file. Back tests look good, and forward and demo look real good. I got this system from another forum and it has had alot of improvements done. Here is the latest of version 4 Hope this will helps,...
Has anyone tried to progam a rolling indicator? What I mean by that is an indicator that performs a higher time frame calculation on lower time frame data to update the indicator more frequently. i.e. An indicator on a weekly chart takes weekly price data to calculate the indicator. There's only...