Trading Systems - page 128

Hi all, For those that follow my trading Journal over at Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forexfo...read.php?t=5174) sorry for the double post, however, I had some requests by some FF traders there for me to put together a manual for trading my Bollinger Squeeze method. What was to be a 3...
Guys, i hope you could spend a little time to look at my system, i think this will make forex more easier and simple...
  Great little system  (15   1 2)
Hello, I am a new trader in search of a less expensive alternative to the system I currently use. I am new to meta trader and currently a Trade station user. I lease a system based on volume that pin points entry and tells me when to exit. The system works well but by the time I get done paying for
  Stochastic system - Error  (11   1 2)
I created a simple EA based on 15 minutes chart..The sistem is the seguent: - when Stochastic cross over its Moving Average then buy a lot - when Stochastic cross under its Moving Average then close the long position - when Stochastic cross under its Moving Average then sell short a lot - when
  Swap Scalper  (2)
Hello Community! while researching and developing some WILD trading ideas, i discovered some odd behavior, so i have done a trading plan for this: Broker: **** Mini Account 400:1 Leverage (50% MarginHedge, 1 Lot=$10,000) EDIT: removed the broker name Pair: USD/JPY 2pip spread Rules: enter every 1...
  ElliotWaves  (374   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Open this thread so that i dont clutter other thread with my charts ..feel free to post upload your charts ,comments and trade setups . Commercial software pictures like elwave,mtpredictor or advancedGet are welcome
  Par Sar EA Help  (17   1 2)
Hello all, Scorpion, I want to thank you first for your awesome program-fisherman zerocode. I have no knowledge of coding but was really surprised at how easy you have made your code generator. It is really a great tool. I have downloaded that program and been playing with it. I actually generated
Well this idea has come to a dead end for now. The idea is workable, i just have to work in some variables for the trading and what to do with the lots i do close out. I will get back to this idea when i have it more defined for everyone to take a look at. Spider~
Hi, i've been following the catfx50 thread for a long time. I'm very thankfull to Nina, and all other guys who improve this great system. I really appreciate your efforts. I know that catfx is very discretionaly system, and it is imposible to do ea, which will fulfill all rules. But i would like to
Hi all folks .... Anybody is here to explain me about Grid scalper ... ..I read several text about it but i dont understand somethings.... and also i couldn't find any suitable expert or indicators for this strategy ... check out this expert .... & post me your mention... THNX .... Best regards a_m
  Exit strategies  (34   1 2 3 4)
After trading for some time, I came to realize that a good entry strategy is not as important as a good exit strategy. Some of you may disagree with me but I believe if you are able to use a good exit strategy, you would not need any take profit or stop loss levels because the exit strategy will
  Braintrading analysis  (11   1 2)
Hello, I start this thread to post my views and learn further with braintrading indicators pls only post your views if you have some charts to back it up and must be related to BT thanks!. Below is the chart where the VP is providing good support for eurusd but looking at ITREND the Trend is heavily...
Forextsd is a great trading development site, lots of help from traders and coders. Here is what I have been watching lately, tell me what you think. EUR/USD 5 minute charts. Attach BykovTrend_Sig with inputs of RISK @ 20 and SSP @ 25. Add XO indicator with Kirper input at 5.0. I also will use pivot...
Hello Forex Friend´s ! / Hallo Leute !! First i want to say i´m from Austria, if there is somebody how speaks german please answer me in german, is easier to talk in a language you talk more then 25 years... My problem is, i have a really good working trading system but i can trade it only...
[Deleted]
HI all i need some help with this one. i have a EA from Fxfishermans(thanks socrpion), but its not exiting the way i'd like. code is: if the close = close > sar and cross moving ave 10ema and 21ema (long: 10 cross up though the 21) and close > mov ave 50, then go long or short on the next bar (open)...
  At least 10-50 pips a day  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Lately I find out Float indicator, I realized that it can predict a change in the trend direction really good. I am using it in GBPUSD on 5M chart. It giving me at least 10-50 pips every day. It missed sometimes and give u early alarm, but if u wait for a confirmation bar, u can be right most of the
[Deleted]
After reading codersguru's lessons me and the expert advisor wizzard got this far with creating code. I'm just trying to learn to make EA's. I would prefer someone who knows what they are doing to do this but I do want to learn too so I'm trying to make a start at it at least. This is basically to...
  CatFx50 5 Minute Testing  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
I wanted to dedicate an area to 5 minute testing of Nina's CatFX system. Please post your results here. The key will be to include shorter stops and more of a watchful eye of the market. good luck jesseboy
This cool system is originated from dazler, who asked me to code in metatrader expert advisor for free. Haven't done forward testing yet, but backtesting result from 2003 looks real good. I do believe the result can be replicated in forward testing. Enjoy! dazler: buyclose> sar cross moving ave 10...
  CCI + Stochastic  (19   1 2)
I keep missing the live trades and would like to have an expert to make 1-2 trades per day. So here is how it would go... CCI one candle after cross of the 0 line would only open a position if the Stochastic was going the other direction during the cross... By this I mean let's say that CCI just
  doriancox breakout system  (11   1 2)
Hello Scorpion, Can you modify an EA that I am currently using or create one from the ground up. The following are the parameters and features that I need. 1.) Look at "X" number of previous candle(s) to determine its high and low price, then based on those prices place a limit buy (or buy...
  EMA cross over indicator Alert!!!  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hey guys, Is there an ema cross alert indicator, with audio or pop up? what i am trying to do, is i trade on the 15min chart, and i would like to get an alert that will alert me whenever an ema cross on the 15 min chart, on any pair that i have its chart open . Thanks
  EMA 12/89 system  (15   1 2)
I have an idea for a trading system which generates good profit in market. Plot EMA12 crossing EMA89 on 15 min gbpusd chart. On june 5 we had cross of emas at 1.8789 (sell), and cross again at 1.8423(buy) today june 12, a profit of 363 pip. I want to have an ea trading for it's own since it's hard...
Hi, Does anyone have a good scalping strategy that I can try out? thx
  Step stoc 50 fx system  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
i am starting this thread to see if there is any interest the system is very similar to the cat50 fx but with less confusion i use 50 ema 100 ema 200 ema 2 step stocs and a pivot indicator. Now with the pivot indicator change local time zone to 5 line style to 4 and line thickness to 3 LEVEL 1 ENTRY
  CatFX50 Indicators  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi! Here I will post and attache the indicators I recommend to trade CatFX50. You can use how many indicators you want, of course. I'd like to stress that CatFX50 is an easy system. It does not need many indicators to take a trade. If we use more than one it is because they are worthy to avoid false