Jurik Woodie CCI?

Hi

Is it possible to create an adjustable dual Jurik CCI in the same window simular format to the woodies CCI already created on this site?

Standard setting is 14/6 but this should be adjustable for user for different time frames. The higher CCI setting has a histogram with line in one setting and the smaller setting is just a normal line format.

See attached chart for visual aid, the CCI combo is the 1st indicator panel (I borrowed the screen shot off this site).

Thank you.

Files:

fred:
Hi

Is it possible to create an adjustable dual Jurik CCI in the same window simular format to the woodies CCI already created on this site?

Standard setting is 14/6 but this should be adjustable for user for different time frames. The higher CCI setting has a histogram with line in one setting and the smaller setting is just a normal line format.

See attached chart for visual aid, the CCI combo is the 1st indicator panel (I borrowed the screen shot off this site).

Thank you.

This is not the most elegant/efficient way to do it, but this will work...

You need all of the indicators below in your Indicators folder:

jma.mq4

jma_cci.mq4

TripleCCI_Woodies-JMA.mq4 (This is the only one you attach to your chart.)

jma_cci references jma.mq4 to generate cci and then the Woodies-JMA references jma_cci.

Keris

Files:

Thank you Keris, will try these.

keris2112:

jma.mq4

jma_cci.mq4

jma_cci references jma.mq4 to generate cci and then the Woodies-JMA references jma_cci.

Keris

Yes it works.

Files:
jurik.gif  24 kb

great job !!

thanks

hi

this compilation is very easy to use (double click to use it) very fast execution the orders

frenchy yoursscripts.rar

Files:
scripts.rar  24 kb

hi

mmakdz:
this compilation is very easy to use (double click to use it) very fast execution the orders frenchy yoursscripts.rar

sorry I said on another subject

keris2112:

jma.mq4

jma_cci.mq4

Keris

Can this be upgraded to new standards?

nbtrading:

That would be nice

nbtrading:

I know this is not exactly the same but close, Mladen made this version and if you use ma average 17 it's similar.

cci_woodie_-_averages.mq4

mrtools:

I know this is not exactly the same but close, Mladen made this version and if you use ma average 17 it's similar.

cci_woodie_-_averages.mq4

Thank you mrtools

Reason: