SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!!

The method as well as the template now slightly changed .

The good version of the files and rules for this method is there:

The text and files for the Sputnik method :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I leave only the post below visible in order not to destroy below the historical aspect of the thread in progress.

Thank you to visit the link right with the top or then that of the whole page :

Entire Page For visit Post 16 (New Pack For Rules and Files - Method Spoutnik - Click Here Please)

But if you of nevertheless reading the text "in gray" below, do not forget only what is written here changed.

Files attached too.

EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK-H1-V1.1

Dear All

Just below a method i developped giving goods results

I would appreciate if we could create a team as follow :

1)EA programmer on MT4

2) Tester on on different broker

Time frame : H1

indicators used : fisher 55+ flat trend H1 + macd 12.26.9

indicators optional : ultra trend , ema 15 and ema 40, MA CrossOver Signal 15-40 , flat trend 30 min

working hours : euros, chf, gbp : 7 -12'OO GMT time and 15'oo till 18'00 GMT TIME

working hours : yen : 01.00 AM -15'OO GMT time

RULES :

Entry Long position rules :

open trade when first bar from fisher in H1 and flat trend in H1 are GREEN COLOUR

SL :50

TP : open

trailing stop: 50

exit : when both bar fisher+ flat trend are becoming RED COLOUR

then Close and reverse

Entry short position rules :

open trade when first bar from fisher in H1 and flat trend in H1 are becoming RED COLOUR

SL :50

TP : open

trailing stop: 50

exit : when both bar fisher+ flat trend are green COLOUR

then close and reverse

EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK-H1-V1.1 -tech data in order to developp an expert advisor (EA)

Lots : 1

Maximum lots : 2

TP : 50

SL : 30

TS : 30

Money management

Start hour H1

End hour H1

Start hour H2

End hour H2

Enclosed : gif + tpl + indicators pack

Awaiting your comments

Kind Regards

---=== WinnerS ===---

Hi,

Were the trades in your pictures marked up live, on the hard right edge, or after the fact? They look like they were marked up manually, using past data. I believe Fisher repaints the past (someone else can verify?), so if they were not marked up live, they're basicly worthless.

I know that sounds rude, and that's not my intent, but it's true. I know I've made many an "amazing" system by manually backtesting a system, only to find out that my 'dream' indicator repaints the past, and what I have marked up isn't what was there during live trading.

Having said that, it doesn't mean the the combination of indicators you've used can't be made to work, it just means that in live trading the charts might not look as perfect as your pics.

If those charts were marked up live, well then, my humblest apologies. You're on to something good and I'll start testing tonight.

Keris

keris2112:
I believe Fisher repaints the past (someone else can verify?), so if they were not marked up live, they're basicly worthless.

that is correct, fisher is useless

Winners, can you post up the indicators that you have then we can forward test.

May be worth changing the Fisher indicator to the latest Fisher_Yur4ik_v1 which is more accurate.

Mikefx.

Files:

mike4X:
Winners, can you post up the indicators that you have then we can forward test.

May be worth changing the Fisher indicator to the latest Fisher_Yur4ik_v1 which is more accurate.

Mikefx.

He did...it's in the zip file he attached in the 1st post.

Sada

good work and cool name!

I couldn't open that .rar file?

Mikefx.

mike no pb to open .rar all is inside

mike4X:
I couldn't open that .rar file? Mikefx.

No probs, I downloaded NewzToolz and it worked.

Mikefx.

Guys,

Do you want to be fooled or what ??...

The fisher indicator DOES NOT WORK !....

How nice the set up may look and the indicators on the chart and the colors etc etc.... But the main engine to this system is the Fisher or Yu4rik indicator. And this indicator looks great when you place it on your chart but in realtime, it does not work propperly. Even the yu4rik_v1.

This indicator is been discussed in severall topics and even the develloper Yu4rik (to be found here on this forum) admits that this indicator is useless...

iGoR

if you want to do the test place this indicator on a 1 minute chart. You will see that on the historical data it looks perfect but once placed on your chart the data that follows, the indicator is not able to do the same.

Actually Fisher is almost useless. Fisher lag up to 10 bars.

Here is the correct fisher, without lag.

Reason: