Ea to be developped on cross ema 15 and 40 - page 2

No probs, zifx25000. Working on it but give me sometime as i'm working on two other ea's right now.

iliaazshareef,

the idea is by not using TP were letting the profits run as long as possible, until someone suggest something to exit trades. As for Stops were using trailing stops so as the market moves so will the TS.

Take profit is there for those who want to be conservative with there trades, 20 - 30 pips etc.

Remember people have there own preferances, so you can change the settings to how you like. At the moment i'm just building the EA by the rules given. from there we can build on further optimisation. EG StepStock could play a roll in reducing some chop in the market.

Jorgka

rules re confirmation

Dear Jorgka

Thanks for your reply....sorry i made a mistake in my post that i corrected (i was definitively speaking about ema 15 and ema 40)

Your question : ‘’So do you want to use EMA 25 & 40 or 15 & 40 ?.’’

Answer : ema are 15 ema (exponential on close) and ema 40 (exponential on close) / Unit time H1

For long entries :

cross ema 15 above ema 40 + cross MACD strictly above 0

OR

MACD strictly above 0 + cross ema 15 above ema 40

BUY order execution is given when 2 conditions are fullfilled (cross ema 15/ above 40 + macd above O : what ever is the order)

For Short entries :

cross ema 15 below ema 40 + cross MACD strictly below 0

or

cross MACD strictly below 0 + cross ema 15 below ema 40

SELL order execution is given when 2 conditions are fullfilled (cross ema 15 below 40 + macd below O : what ever is the order)

TP

Close and reverse ? what do you suggest ?

Keep EA with all parameters modfiable as you did , it was perfect !

Thnanks again

Kind regards

Zifx25000

jorgka:
So do you want to use EMA 25 & 40 or 15 & 40.

Now for long entries.

The EA MUST

EMA 25? 15? must cross above 40, and MACD above/cross 0

or

MACD above/cross 0, & EMA 25? 15? above 40

Remember I need 2 entires to enter in the EA cause the ema's could cross first or the MACD could cross first. therefore I have to program two confirmation entries into the EA, which is fine but which EMA combination do you want to use. EMA 10 & 40 or 25 & 40 or even both.

Just reverse what I said for short entries.

Please confrim which entries you require??

Cheers

Jorgka

Where is This EA 15-40 ???

New version or no ?

The Bug deleted ?

Thanks for your response.

GOOD IDEA this EA (15-40 cross ema !!!)

Dear Jorgka

ea on cross ema 15/40

just would like to know if you has already time to start or adapt an EA

on these rules

if any questions don't hesiate to drop me your question

Have a nice week end

Kr

zifx25000

''Follow the trend''

jorgka:
No probs, zifx25000. Working on it but give me sometime as i'm working on two other ea's right now.

iliaazshareef,

the idea is by not using TP were letting the profits run as long as possible, until someone suggest something to exit trades. As for Stops were using trailing stops so as the market moves so will the TS.

Take profit is there for those who want to be conservative with there trades, 20 - 30 pips etc.

Remember people have there own preferances, so you can change the settings to how you like. At the moment i'm just building the EA by the rules given. from there we can build on further optimisation. EG StepStock could play a roll in reducing some chop in the market.

Jorgka

Dear Jorgka

find enclosed statement with the mq4 you developped ''zifxema15-40''

resultats are not bad. 38% return in one week ! not bad !

settings

H1

4 majors

TO open

SL 40

TS 40

I was thinking if it was possible to code this EA to have only a CAR (close and reverse) on cross of expo ema 15 and 40.

No sl no ts no tp

could U developped this ?

Kind regards

jorgka:
Hi all

Here is the EA. But no money manager included just yet.

Back testing shows not bad results, however needs forward testing in order to validate the EA for further optimisation.

Cheers

Jorgka

May the Heavens shower pips on us all
Files:

zifx25000, What time frame was your statement from? And the rest are default settings? Good job, nice results in pips. I think how much leverage we use is a very personal choice, personally I would not feel comfortable using 2 standard lots on a $10,000 account, using 1 standard lot would still give you $1,600 which is quite good. The same with any other EA that follows trends this EA will perfrom well when the market is trending. cheers

zifx25000:
Dear Jorgka

find enclosed statement with the mq4 you developped ''zifxema15-40''

resultats are not bad. 38% return in one week ! not bad !

I was thinking if it was possible to code this EA to have only a CAR (close and reverse) on cross of expo ema 15 and 40.

No sl no ts no tp

could U developped this ?

Kind regards

Hi Sir

I upadted info in my previous post.

I agree with you - I would like to enter in this EA - money management rules.

Just to avoid the famous margin call even if with a SL at 40 risk is low

kr

Jerome

goldensight:
zifx25000, What time frame was your statement from? Nice results in pips. I think how much leverage we use is a very personal choice, personally I would not feel comfortable using 2 standard lots on a $10,000 account, using 1 standard lot would still give you $1,600 which is quite good. The same with any other EA that follows trends this EA will perfrom well when the market is trending. cheers

I thought that this EA already was a C.A.R? In other words when the 15 and 40 cross the EA opens the trade and when it crosses again the original trade is closed and then a new one going in the new direction is open, is that not how this one functions? Also am I correct that he added the MACD to this EA earlier? Thank you for your time Jerome.

zifx25000:
Hi Sir

I upadted info in my previous post.

I agree with you - I would like to enter in this EA - money management rules.

Just to avoid the famous margin call even if with a SL at 40 risk is low

kr

Jerome

what is start hour H1

HI

under money management you mentiond start hour h1.end hour h1,start hour h2 end hour h2

what does it mean please explain in deatil

zifx25000:
Dear All

please inform who in the group would be interested to developp an EA

based on hand method (tpl) which had good records and that i am using since 2 months

Time frame : H1

indicators used : cross ema 15 and ema 40 (based on close)

technic : close and reverse on cross ema 15 and 40

results : more than 300 pips a week on each currency

material : enclosed a gif explaining

Trading Methodology

Long position rules

entry rules: open trade when ema 15 is crossing above ema 40 enter a long

TP : open

SL : 40

trailing stop: 40

TP : Take profit when ema 40 is crossing below ema 15 Confirmed by ema 40 under ema 15

then Close and reverse

Short position rules

entry rules: open trade when ema 40 is crossing down ema 15

SL : 50

trailing stop: 50

Ema cross 1540 tech data in order to developp an expert advisor (EA)

Lots : 1

Maximum lots : 2

SL : 40

TS : 40

Money management (to be included)

Start hour H1

End hour H1

Start hour H2

End hour H2

Close and reverse

enclosed : gif + tpl