SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 3

Kecoa, on your C drive open up Program Files and look for the Metatrader folder.

Inside that you will find a folder called Templates. Drop the .tpl file in there.

Then open up the Experts folder and in there you need to open the Indicators folder and drop the .mq4 files in there.

Now run metatrader and click on the menu Charts and choose Templates and click on the Spoutnik template.

It will automatically call up the correct indicators.

Hope that helps.

Mike4X.

How is it looking?

Winner,

How is the performance so far? I managed to get the template up in MT4, and it looks pretty impressive .

Couple of questions:

1. Which currency pairs are you using it on?

2. Are you still using a 30 pip SL and 50 pip TP?

3. Do alerts pop up (I don't know b/c I'm looking at the charts on the weekend)?

Good Trading,

J.

PS. Sorry for so many questions .

Nebula:
Igor,

Yur4ik said his new indicator would not change the past in the Fisher thread. I have taken only a little time to watch it on 1 min chart, but it certainly at the least changes less than the FX_FISH indicator. I will watch more but it does seem to me that this newest version is less changeable. What do you think?

~Nebula

Nebula,

Indeed the new indicator does not change the past anymore. But it does not give those "magical crossings" anymore. It's just a plain indicator now as all other indicators.

If you think that the new indicator does a great job then I sujest that you place a stochastic on your screen with setting 12,5,3. Remove the dotted signal line and the levels 20 and 80 and add a center line 50. And you will see that 90% of the times the stoch will be a bar fatser then the new fisher indicator (look to the red vertical lines).

Trying to repair the old fisher so I would still give those "magical crossings" is impossible. Try to understand that the old fisher was looking to historical data and then giving you the ideal crossing. The same as, they show you a chart at the end of a day and that then you can deside were you would have gone long or short.

iGoR

Files:
stoch.gif  47 kb

mike4X:
Kecoa, on your C drive open up Program Files and look for the Metatrader folder.

Inside that you will find a folder called Templates. Drop the .tpl file in there.

Then open up the Experts folder and in there you need to open the Indicators folder and drop the .mq4 files in there.

Now run metatrader and click on the menu Charts and choose Templates and click on the Spoutnik template.

It will automatically call up the correct indicators.

Hope that helps.

Mike4X.

Thanks dude...Its work now...godbless ya...

Thanks

Winners,

Thanks for the hard work and the clarification. I look forward to watching the performance in real-time next week.

Good Trading,

J.

Thank you Jamdragon888 for your support, by hoping that the members programmers will like this method and that they will be able to develop a superb EA as they can do it so well...

Thank you Mike4x for your assistance to kecoaorgasme

Help Me Coders Guru and all programmers!!!!!

Yes I too am very interested in this system.

Nicholisen, do you have time to conjure up an Expert for this? Just 4 True conditions to check. Maybe you have a template that you can modify?

I can't wait to optimise this.

Mike4X.

Exactly Mike4x!

The method Requires a correlation of the 4 indicators.

Then, which it is necessary to take in consideration to carry out a EA, it is that the Arrow "MA_CrossOver_Signal" (Cross5-7 EMA) can occur a little before the 3 other signals (CCI MACD and Flat Trend)

Hi All TSD Members !

No iGoR, Flat Trend has nothing to do with Fisher!!! Flat Trend is an indicator which does not give bad results in real time!!! In any case, it is necessary in the new version of my template, a perfect correlation of the 4 indicators to open a position my post concerning this new version of Spoutnik is there:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

iGoR, the MACD and the CCI 35, give better results that Stochastic 12.3.5 to preserve the position longer. But, it is true that your adjustments of stochastic (12.3.5) give also very good input signals and exit.

But in the case of my template, all the signals are there and this stochastic does not bring anything compared to the required style of trading.

I believed to understand on the other hand that you gave these adjustments of sto in order to replace the FISHER in original version (10).

There too, the template used Fisher with 55, therefore, there were no either possible comparisons with your adjustment of sto 12.3.5.

The best adjustment to obtain the entrance points and exit given by Fisher 55 is Stochastic into 50.3.3 (Cross level 50 also) !!! This post is not aggressive but only explanatory. Besides I thank you for taking an active part also in the subject !!!

(For Nebula) FlatTrend also is here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Please, which could work on a EA based on this method ???

Thank you in advance with all.

Also, Thanks for your responses and Good Week End

---=== WinnerS ===---

Hi all,

I tested this week this system in real time ''on paper trade'' it gives definitively excellent results...no false break out or any false signals.

I tested mainly on yen - as far last week on other 3 Majors pairs it was '' flat''

who got the coding skills to start developping this ?

Zifx25000

''Follow the trend''

winners:
Exactly Mike4x!

The method Requires a correlation of the 4 indicators.

Then, which it is necessary to take in consideration to carry out a EA, it is that the Arrow "MA_CrossOver_Signal" (Cross5-7 EMA) can occur a little before the 3 other signals (CCI MACD and Flat Trend)
Reason: