EA for Signal Provider - Sorry 'bout crosspost - page 3

kabbott:
I'm interested as well. It sounds like a great idea.

Have you thought about seeing if Global Forex Signals will give password protected and read-only access to a csv file they created from Wizard's signals that is located on their server? It would be very simple for them to do since they are creating the emails anyway. Then the ea could check the csv file automatically through an FTP or some other agent every minute/second or whatever timeframe needed and download the new signals, if any.

Kevin

I really don't think they'd go for it. They offer a money management option where they take 50% of profits... so allowing users to do that would make their money management less attractive.

I wouldn't use wizard. He is too risky. I'm looking to use NikRay. I'm down $7000 this week with wizard... ouch.

Fyi!

kabbott:
I'm interested as well. It sounds like a great idea.

Have you thought about seeing if Global Forex Signals will give password protected and read-only access to a csv file they created from Wizard's signals that is located on their server? It would be very simple for them to do since they are creating the emails anyway. Then the ea could check the csv file automatically through an FTP or some other agent every minute/second or whatever timeframe needed and download the new signals, if any.

Kevin

Trader NikRay will be available at the end of the week on GFSignals.com. Right now you can view his last 3 weeks of results. This Saturday you'll be able to view the results from this week.

8toenails:
Trader NikRay will be available at the end of the week on GFSignals.com. Right now you can view his last 3 weeks of results. This Saturday you'll be able to view the results from this week.

Just a quick update... we're about 80% finished with this project.

Also, NikRay keeps doing extremely well. I've been using him for 3 weeks now and have had only 1 losing trade in that time. Granted, he doesn't get into many trades, but still... I like his numbers. He's logged 146pips this week on 2 trades w/ 1 lot each. Can't complain about those numbers!

Great to hear the update! I was just going to followup with you about your progress on the email signals to Metatrader system. I am going to start with Nikray next week. Hope he keeps up his good numbers! I don't mind a few trades that makes good pips! That just means less trades I need to keep track of. Glad to hear he did well this week too!

Hi 8toenails

can you please send me that file/macro which places order after receiving the signal from the signal provider...

Thanks

Babar

8toenails, please send me the file/program and EA, too.

Hi 8toenails,

please send me the file/program and EA. So, MT4 can places the order after receiving the signal by email.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Fx Royal

Hi Guys,

Have you guys able to write the program for the automated trade with gfsignals....please help

I also am interested

I'm interested.

What is the status of this?

Bump.

Has anyone written this EA?

Reason: