How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 2

Shahzadfx:
The above trade was not mean to be scalping it was short term trend change trading. However, i am pretty sure trend traffic is perfect fit for scalping too. You can see the white line is just following Heikin Ashi (HA). Did I spell right. .

If you don't mind can you please give some exampleS with pictures, how you are doing it all. I got your idea but i want that for newbies, they should understand how pro traders do trades (HPTDT).

Rgds,

SFX

I tried to outline linux scalping setup.

Files:
scalping.gif  43 kb

Shahzadfx:
The above trade was not mean to be scalping it was short term trend change trading. However, i am pretty sure trend traffic is perfect fit for scalping too. You can see the white line is just following Heikin Ashi (HA). Did I spell right. .

If you don't mind can you please give some exampleS with pictures, how you are doing it all. I got your idea but i want that for newbies, they should understand how pro traders do trades (HPTDT).

Rgds,

SFX

Yes... A good condition for scalp... As I said M1 is for scalp... The picture shows you only M15 here...

Notice the white line (IndianRed line in my setup -- I use IndianRed, because it is a RedIndian bike -- not a car -- LoL ) is below zero line when HA candle has already given us buy signal... and the white line crosses .0003 way too late for an entry... We must fine tune it...

Cheers,

Shahzadfx:
I tried to outline linux scalping setup.

You got it... Now add those MMAs... Must fine tune the white line -- one candle early...

Cheers,

linuxtroll:
Yes... A good condition for scalp... As I said M1 is for scalp... The picture shows you only M15 here...

Notice the white line (IndianRed line in my setup -- I use IndianRed, because it is a RedIndian bike -- not a car -- LoL ) is below zero line when HA candle has already given us buy signal... and the white line crosses .0003 way too late for an entry... We must fine tune it...

Cheers,

RedIndian Bike..........LOL , mine is bicycle. , with 3 wheel.

Can you try putting different values on high period comparison.

Rgds,

SFX

linuxtroll:
Nick, It is MMAs (Multiple Moving Averages - a subset from my Rainbow chart);

Same as Trend Strength Indicator... Traditionally traders use SMA 4,14,24,......,124,134,144 and zero cross is set by SMA 20 or 21 cross all those SMAs - but it is lagging and can not be used for ForEX scalping.

In my setup; It is a subset of my Rainbow chart: 4,6,...,22,24 with my high-low channel 144 high, 144 close, 144 low... all LWMAs... You can use EMAs too

If we can create an EA by combining MMAs, High-Low channel as filter -- which I posted on other threads and your Trend Traffic; we will be near holy grail... More money for every one... LoL

Basically, we need to combine Trend Strength Indicator with Trend Traffic with Channel filter...

Hope this helps... Good thing is we can use this setup in any paltform, any trading style -- because all of them are moving averages -- credit goes to Daryl Guppy and Alan Hull...

Cheers,

Thank you linux! Is there presently an ea for your strategy...or thread?

Nicholishen:
Thank you linux! Is there presently an ea for your strategy?

Yes, but half-baked here and there in TSD forum... One is Trend Strength EA and the other one is coded by Codersguru -- the high-low channel EA... Hope you can combine these together... That will give us some great results, in any timeframe...

Cheers,

linuxtroll:
You got it... Now add those MMAs... Must fine tune the white line -- one candle early... Cheers,

Here is the template, please put 2 for 1m and 60 for 15m in high value comparison to work with trend traffic.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
scalping1.gif  39 kb
scalp.rar  1 kb

Shahzadfx:
Here is the template, please put 2 for 1m and 60 for 15m in high value comparison to work with trend traffic.

Rgds,

SFX

Still lagging... White must cross the blue at least when you have the 2nd red HA candle in M1... The first red HA candle is ideal... I could not come up with any good values for Trend Traffic to acheive that goal... Possibly Nick could help us to tweak his indicator...

What I think...?

Look at the picture, please.

Files:
scalping2.gif  50 kb

Trend traffic with White Line...

Excuse me,

I do not find the version of Trend traffic with the white line which crosses Trend traffic ???

Could you indicate to me where to please find cete version of Trend Traffic ?

Many thanks !