Trading Systems - page 132

EMA Crossover (help)  (20   1 2)
Hi there fellow traders, Could anyone out there with programming skills please help me out here? I trade cable (GBP/USD) all i use is two simple crossovers they are as follows:- Parameters MA1 Period 3 Shift 0 MA Methord Linear Weighted Apply to Close Style Red Parameters MA2 Period 11 Shift 0 MA...
Hello I am new to this programming thing and I do not know anything. I know how to trade but not how to program. I would like help in writing an EA for this system: - Use the 15 minute chart for the currency of your choice. - Find the High and Low for the 8:30 - 9:00 (EST) time frame - Then buy if...
Please see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173490 for a description of the new interbank fx feed. I am seeing 5+ pip intraday gapping on the new interbank fx feed on the M1 chart. I am noticing that almost everytime you can use a gap play to scalp a little bit on the retrace. Is anyone interested in...
  EA-daily-range  (2)
Hello, As of yesterday I was showing a simple moving average, today I would like to show a simple system: Buying and selling depending on yesterday range, buy stop and sell stop are placed at +x% or -x % of yesterday range, only 1 position can be opened a day. The trade is closed at the first...
Hello, I know lots of you guys have tested and retested all MA crossing combination. Some time ago I tested some MA crossing, and I was always surprised to see that backtest result were always better with Simple moving average. The system below is quite simple; on 5 Min EUR/USD (from 10th oct 2005)...
Hi folks, I have an idea (I don't even know is it hard or easy) and want to hear from you about the feasibility of the idea. I want to write a program in Visual Basic (or Visual C++) which converts MQLII programs to MQL4 and vice versa. Please tell me what do you think?
  CROSSING EMA 5 x EMA 13  (38   1 2 3 4)
Who could program a TS with the following characteristics: CROSSING EMA5 x EMA 13 Conditions for order opening: - Difference in pips of EMA 5 for EMA 13, of at the very least 2 pips. - Difference closing of candle of crossing for the 60 pips not superior EMA 13 - Opening of order in candle (0 zero)
Hi, I'm new in the forum and I want MQL 4 developers to help me on creating the code to have the following bull strategy: over a bull market, and havin a 40 period sma, when the first japanese candlestick be well up appart from the 40 sma, enter a long position and a trailing stop to lock in...
idea: View the current price and the exactly price-movements before. ex: The price moves 5 pips up, regardless in which amount of time. It forms a simple up-trend. Now a single pip goes down. The upward trend gets broken. All trends together are forming what you are able to see in the charts. or...
  ICRW trades  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, GBP/USD M5 ICWR trade BUY 20.01.2006 19:30 (AlpariTime) ? BUY ORDER 1.7676 Stop = 50 pips ! --
Hi all, I need a code for metatrader 4 for this strategy: daily bar >20 pips (possible to change the setting) the open daily bar go long and revers wenn is sh <20 pips (possible to change the setting) the open daily bar go short and revers wenn is long no take profit wenn with settable traling stop...
  Akuma99 Storm Clouds  (26   1 2 3)
Hi all, I currently have an indicator in development nicknamed the "Stormy" that you can read about at http://akuma99.blogspot.com. People have been asking for an area to discuss the way they trade with it, which I would love to hear as well, so here is your chance. Love to hear what system you all...
system idea: Watching and exactly remembering the price. Because of this given deep knowledge it's going to get easier to make good trades. Therefore I did some programming. You watch the price, but in correlation to the price you also see anything you would like to associate with. ex: 1 --> white 2...
  MA_channel  (2)
Ma High ,9 Ma Low,9 Channel Appear If Close > Upper Ma, Buy If Close< Lower Ma, Sell Tested In Usdchf Daily Chart, 10 Yr Result See Attachment How To Let It Close Order And Set New Order In Same Time, Coder's Guru? Newdigital? Any Body Help Me?
  Wma 5/20 - Ema  (147   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
I'm new to strategy builderfx and would appreciate to get some help building a script which buys gbpusd when wma 5 cross wma 20 up and sells when wma 5 cross wma 20 down. The intention is to be in the market 24 hours a day. Stoploss could be 25 pips from entering the market (stripped bunnygirl
  Need i_Trend expert for MT4  (34   1 2 3 4)
Well I never really learned MT4 and don't have to work on it right now. This is open to anyone, since it's really basic and extremely customizable... Indicator : i_Trend Variables : x; y (y is for takeprofit value); z (z is for stop loss); any other variables to control the i_Trend So i_Trend has...
Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the FX market. I've been learning as much as I can and demo trading for about a month now. Not alot of success so far but that doesn't worry me as it's early days yet! haha My problem though, is it seems almost all the information out there deals with day trading on...
Hi fellow traders, I found a way to hedge GBP/JPY From one broker (interest positive) against another broker (interest free) so we can collect only interest. I recently trade live and receive $2.16 daily. The only thing you have todo is find interest free broker. Regards, Lewi
  New Indicator/Strategy  (16   1 2)
I have discovered an indicator that may be useful in MetaTrader used with something like SilverTrend or similar. Sadly though my MetaTrrader skills are non-existant so I have no way of sharing this indicator with you all, and perhaps developing a strategy from it. I use the indicator to provide...
  Dynamic fib zones  (18   1 2)
hey there I have this idea i have tryed it once on the fibonacci trader here is a link http://www.fibonaccitrader.com/ then look under High Probability Fibonacci Zone then journal 14 for further information on how to calculate the zones.. i have atached a picture where i have manualy calculated...
  MaksiGen Trading system, light Paramon  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I will try to explain the MaksiGen Trading system as I understood it. I was in with this system during the 2 weeks on demo and real account as well. But it is not the system. Just trading technique. Why technique and not trading system? Well. What is the trading system? The system is the following
Hello.. I am fairly new to this forum but I am frequent on the yahoo metatrader and sbfx forums... I am making a request for a breakout strategy I have been manually testing for a couple months... It is rather simple... I got the idea from another successful trader.. The system only trades from 13...
Please be informed about the settings which may be used up to now: for both of Mandarines (MandarineXL v0.2 by Alex and mandarine by Beluck) use default settings on H1 for 4 main pairs. This is MandarineXL v0.2 https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/345-parse-mt4-html-reports Beluck's...
  Wolfe Waves  (23   1 2 3)
Anybody trading with the wolfe waves? If interested: www.wolfewave.com/what_is_the_wolfewave.htm
  Jrsx  (2)
Hi Scorpion, I Apreciatted your RSX Swinger EA. What do you think about this JRSX Indicator? It's get goods signals,if you interesting can you create a EA basead on this? Cheers MFX
  Multiple timeframes  (20   1 2)
Any know if it is posible to programe an indicator which allows multiple timeframes ( to add for example 3 indicators in same chart Macd for example) And for example looks at weekly daily and hour 4 timeframes ? Sailor
  OsMA II  (12   1 2)
Hi everybody, I have a simple idea for OsMA indicator . When OsMA then + open BUY and - SELL for example 0.00010 BUY -0.00010 SELL Dont Use SL or TP may be necessary only TP,but the ideia is reversal only. May be is necessary too CalcBackBars=1 Anyone can Help Me,please? I'm bad for programming
  RSI - help needed  (20   1 2)
Instead of having an RSI indicator which is based on the ups and downs of each bar close, I want it to be based on the ups and downs of an SMA. As I am not a scalper, the slight delay inherent in this version of the indicator is no great problem as I trade swings which may last several hours or
  Idea_2_TSFX  (8)
Hello Group, trying to find some ideas of trading, I come you propser a new simple method. I attach an image. The rules are simple. According to the direction of the Triggerline indicator, at the time of its crossing, it must be confirmed by the indicator Stoch and FX_Ficher. If Long : TriggerLines...