SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 4

Flat Trend indicator

I have searched the forum for this indicator but did not find it, would you be willing to post it here as I do not have it?

Much thanks,

~Nebula

Edit: Thanks for indicator in template in post 16 :-)

Fisher vs. Stochastic

Here's a chart of Stochastic and FX_Fish and Fisher_Yur4ik, the version that does not change past.

Edit: Fisher is not part of this method.

Files:

Rename template file

Hi,

When I go to save the Spoutnik file, it is automatically renaming itself to a v.1[1].0.rar. I have had this happen with indicators, and was able to again rename them properly. However I am not finding the .rar file anywhere to rename it. I have followed mike 4x instructions, thank you mike.

Edit: Ok I was able to rename it outside of metaeditor. When I try to open it, inside is just "Rar!"

Edit: I am now able to find it listed in my templates when selecting charts. It is just a blank chart. I understand I need to drop the indicators into the indicator file but there is never anything in the original file but "Rar!"

Any help appreciated!

~Nebula

Very appreciated!!!

Thanks for the speedy reply Winners.

Look forward to seeing your masterpiece live on my screen Monday!!

~Nebula

Test, Judge, Program, Enjoy

The Files - Spoutnik

Hi Nebula

Here attached to my post a version in zip of the SPOUTNIK files.

The template, the rules and the indicators plus a screen printing are inside. Install like Mike4x mentions it above in this Thread.

Kecoa, on your C drive open up Program Files and look for the Metatrader folder.

Inside that you will find a folder called Templates. Drop the .tpl file in there.

Then open up the Experts folder and in there you need to open the Indicators folder and drop the .mq4 files in there.

Now run metatrader and click on the menu Charts and choose Templates and click on the Spoutnik template.

It will automatically call up the correct indicators.

Hope that helps.

Mike4X.

Also, all is explained in this post, and the files are also attached here but in rar format :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Bien entendu,

Enjoy

Files:

winners:
Test, Judge, Program, Enjoy

Hi

I am new on this forum...Working as FXtrader in moscow

i just registered and read some posts

Method is very closed of all i already developped

bye

Veronika

Foreverold:
Veronica Sorry for my suggestion but can you please remove your e-mail address from the signature? Otherwise you will get a lot of spam messages on your e-mail.

I agree with Foreverold. Please do not use your e-mail address as signature in every posts.

Veronika-fxtrader:
Hi

I am new on this forum...Working as FXtrader in moscow

i just registered and read some posts

Method is very closed of all i already developped

bye

Veronika

Veronica

Sorry for my suggestion but can you please remove your e-mail address from the signature? Otherwise you will get a lot of spam messages on your e-mail.

Reason: