Forex Freeway - page 24

Forex Freeway

How do I set this up on my charts?

Thanks ratkin67

I have learned, while reading trading systems, to look who started it, then jump to the back page and see if that person is still trading and actively posting. When they are not posting any more, it means that the system has usually proved unprofitable.

desoft and "Dan" are no longer posting to this thread.

re not trading anymore

Thats the type of statement that stops people from continuing posting updates and new methods. Just because we dont seem to be around anymore might have something to do with the fact that we are sick and tired of dealing with negative thoughs, statements etc, so we decided screw ya then, we wont contribute in a constructive manner unless called upon by private messages (pm's)

I have come to this way of thinking due to crap that has gone on with forums in the past,(not this one though,yet), and know that Im not the only one who has arrived at the same line of logic.

Also, some of us dont have the 10 to 20 hours a week that is sometimes expected of us replying to posts,etc as we have jobs, or buisiness commitments outside of our forex involments.

So in sumary, if we aren't around anymore, it's probably because we are busy trading, and living our lives.

Just something to think about!

CCI Expert Advisor

Hey just a thought has anyone created an Expert Advisor for the woodies CCI method? Perhaps we could do some back testing.

Let me know if anyone has found one.

regards

Dazza

Forex Freeway X6

Hope this is of some use. I have added 2 more vertical bars which allows you to use 1 min thru to 240, the 1 min gives an early warning of a change of direction and the 240 min gives the larger overview.

I have also added another set of regression lines and find them helpful to determin trading ranges through out the day

I have also found it helpful to use the multi TF XO indicators , MACD and ADX along with the Murrey Math lines, and yes the MM lines do reset but that is how they tell you the direction and strength of the move, Murrey Math is more like an indicator than a set of pivot lines.

I almost forgot I also use the modified 4xtrader indicator which gives buy sell signals - you can see that in the top left of the screenshot

forex_freeway_x_6.mq4

str_signals.mq4 This is the new indicator in a separate window

4xtrader.mq4 This is the old indicator in the top left of the chart

Files:

symtec23:
Attached is a clone of the money maker indicator shown in tutorial videos, refered to in earlier postings. fx_traffic.ex4

FX Traffic.ex4.

Do you have the mq4 file? (source file)??

Thanks.

fxtrend

there is a not too bad indicator here called 'forextrend_v2' and 'forexfreeway' and 'forexofftrend_indi', but i noticed that the FXtrend indicator on the GFTDealbook360 platform is a little different.

It too is pretty good, and shows more of crossing over than the temperature bar at the bottom type indicator does.

Does anyone recognise it? Can code it?

I just noticed that these indicators are just the one but with an lag offset.

Very effective though.

I am about to look at DEMA and so this lag idea is promising.

Perhaps someone can recognise it. It is showing good change in direction.

I moved your post to this thread where you can find this indicator.

One suggestiobn: use search https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search because DEMA was coded, and TEMA, and MESA and so on.

keris2112:
Hi all,

I like the idea behind this indicator, but the colors didn't POPout at me the way they were, so I made a slight change to the indicator.

Instead of two shades of green and two shades of red, you have bright green & red, and a neutral shade of bluegrey. That's the only change. I wasn't even going to bother posting it here, but then I figured maybe somebody else felt the same way I did about the colors and would get some use out of it.

Keris

HI Keris,

What does it mean in forex freeway in the set up : use_std_Reg : true or false ? if i choose true can u explain what's the different ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

Forex Freeway

Hello, I have this freeway indicator and would like to turn it into an EA. I have been editing some EA recently. What i want to do it when all the bars turn green, i will buy and when 1 of them turn red, i would sell. What I know is i could use something like a predefined function such as "iStochastic", "iMACD" and so on. However, for this forex freeway indicator, I could not find how to determine if the color is red or green on the bars. If anyone could poin to me on how to read the forex freeway or could create a function like "iFreeway" to be used by my EA, I would be very happy. Thank you.

The Indicator is attached.

Files:
Reason: