Set and Forget Pivot Point Trading System - page 4

cawan:
Just to introduce myself and I am a new forex trader and very keen to know all about forex trading.Hope everyone here can help me to be a pro forex trader.TQ

Welcome here cawan!

The very first thing if your are a newbie in forex, I suggest to start learning basics here: Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

And of course you'll find plenty of good advice here. Feel free to ask and search in this great fisherman forum!

FerruFx

hi, i also very new in forex.

i do programming stuff for more than 5 years and just learn mq4 since 2 days ago.

this forum really helpful. thank you

Hi everyone,

I am new to forex trading. Just learning the ropes. I am interested in pivot points trading. I hope to learn with your support (Forum).

Christmas

Hi Everyone. I have been buying and selling shares for a few years with marginal suucess and have recently turned my attention to index trading. Some days it goes well and I get over confident only to have my hopes on a workable system shattered when it goes against me and I start to lose again.

FX seems somewhat similar to trying to trade indices but at the moment the risk would be to high for me untill I have aproven set of indicators that work in a relevant time frame or multi-time frame. The latter seems more logical. I note that FX traders tend to develop their own variations on indicators some showing the relevance on one chart but to higher/lower time frames. At the moment for me it is look and learn and thanks to all who share their knowledge and guidance. MINKY

You’re correct Minky, Forex traders tend to develop and modify indicators and systems, to do that you use MQL4, that’s a programming language built-in the Metatrader platform, though I don’t know much about that.

I can tell you that the advantage that Forex has on front of other markets is that as long as you know what you’re doing you can profit when the currencies are either going up or down.

Richemarks:
Their is live Forex trading, tutoring, news, chat, video and Forex Mentoring in our online interactive trading room. Our Professional traders on online live. Using the most sophisticated online technology available, "hear" and "see", in real-time, how our professional traders are trading, as they explain in detail the opportunities they are taking advantage of....

I'm sorry, who?

Getting back to Raym0nd, the thing with stocks as you should know now that you were involved with it for quite a while dividends as well as capital gains depend entirely on the fortunes of the company, they are a result of the company's earnings and capital gains based on demand for the stock. Also, stockholder's rights to a company's assets are subordinate to the rights of the company's creditors, while most of Forex brokers keep investors money in non-commingled accounts, which keeps them safe at a given bankruptcy time.

just curious, how we know its a buy or sell trade?

Reason: