extern int ADXPeriod=14;

extern double ADXLevel=25;

extern int SlowPeriod = 50;

extern int SlowMode = MODE_EMA;

extern int SlowPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int FastPeriod = 6;

extern int FastMode = MODE_EMA;

extern int FastPrice = PRICE_CLOSE;

I'm done testing for the night, will do some more tomorrow.

Maji, so far, so good mate.

Files:

Hi, I am new here. Sorry if this question has been answered already.

Is anyone trading this system with real money? If someone is using real money, are you using a program or do you trade manually.

Thanks,

K

EA Ready to Test?

Maji:
Ok, here is the EA with the MA exit conditions. Maji

Maji / FXGuy2000, is this EA ready to test? I am more interested in the set-up and entry first, then the exits.

I still think there made be a possibility this is be very good.

Web,

The latest EA was posted a few messages ago which FXguy is testing.

Good luck,

Maji

webicknell:
Maji / FXGuy2000, is this EA ready to test? I am more interested in the set-up and entry first, then the exits. I still think there made be a possibility this is be very good.

yes, it's ready to test.

I haven't done any today because I've been rushed off my feet with offline committments. And I'll be busy for the rest of the week too and I need to make some online video tutorials for a friend of mine for his product and it's going to take me most of the week to complete it (I need to study the software first).

But this is the mathodical approach I'm testing it from.

1) Leave ADX at 20.

2) change EMA settings (it doesn't work for SMA, SMMA, i'm not sure why, when I open up the charts they both show as EMA close, So I'm wondering if Maji can incorporate this EA into it, well, some of it at least, ie, the parts where you can change the MA settings to which ones you want and which attribute to use, ie, close, low, high, open, etc.) Keep changing them, what I do is leave one MA as it is, and change the other. Keep a record of which one does best on paper. And keep going. Then I change the first MA, and keep changin the second MA, then change the first MA and keep changing the 2nd MA, and so on.

3) once I have done about 20 tests, I move the ADX up by 0.5. and repeat the steps again.

4) change time frame, and repeat above steps again. As you can imagine, it's going to take a while.

I have attached code for Maji and others to look at. It has a good system for the magic number too, so you don't have to keep changing the magic number in the input sections, it automatically detects what chart you are on.

Note to maji: can you do that, so it works with other MA's like this EA I have attached?

Files:

Try this version.

I think I fixed that bug with EMA and SMA. I think it should work for all those MA types.

Let me know

Maji

Files:

Nice one, I'll give it a try next week and let you know how it goes.

have a nice weekend.

FXGuy2000:
Nice one, I'll give it a try next week and let you know how it goes. have a nice weekend.

Did FxGuy2000 take the coding and run?

I don't see any other posts by him the following week . . . or at all, for that matter, anywhere else on this site.

where can i download {signal line test }trend indicator

thanks guys for all this great postings , ihave really gained from your postings .but there is one more thing that i need ,i need a link to where i can download signal line test trend indicators ...this is my email u can forward the link to my box preferablly.

I don't think you'll get a response. This thread is over 3 years old!

Lux

Reason: