EA for Parabolic Sar needed

Hi, Could someone please program the following EA. I believe it has great potential if profit is taken at 5pips.

Plot a 15min bar chart of EUR/USD and add indicator Parabolic Sar with default settings. Lets assume the dots are currently below the bars. The EA should now monitor the dots and when the FIRST dot appears ABOVE the first bar a SELL trade should be opened using the opening price of the bar or as close to the opening price as possible. Vice versa for a BUY Trade.

I have an EA but it does not open the trade at the Open price but somewhere on the first bar. Sometimes 10-12 minutes into the trade.

many thanks

Hi hoosain

What you're asking for is imposible.

Let's take your example. PSAR dots are below the candles. In order to move the last dot above the candles, the last dot has to be touched by the bear candle. When it is moved, the price for opening a sell order is not the opening price of the bar...it's way lower. In fact, is the PSAR value before moving above. I hope you understand.

The other probmlem is TP=5pips. As far as I know, brokers are only allowing 6 pips minimum for TP. There are ways to program an EA to close the order at 5pips profit, but many broker won't let you use that kind of EA. (scalping)

Bye.

Hi cucurucu

Thank you very much for your answer. makes sense. Regarding the 5pips profit both pfgfx and fibogroup allow u to set this in an EA. I am live with EA taking 5pips. Have had no hassles with trades being closed at 5pips (In fact Fibo has a minimum of 3pips Takeprofit)

Best regards

Reason: