Moving Average Experts! - page 9

Waiting!

I also wait for the Super EA.

Had to look at this thread and see what all the fuss was about...

Holy Balls!

Codersguru, you turned a 100$ into 7xx$ profit ? With a real account ? You are the man!!! .

I cant wait to try your EA.

codersguru:
Sure, I'll share it like everything else I shared in this great forum!

Codersguru, I think people have very high expectation with your ema EA and waiting for lanuching date but I feel they will be disappointed, am I right?

By the way I was reading your course, excellent job....

also wait for the Super EA

Don't hold your breath

If the guy was going to share, he would of already. The contest has nothing to do with his EA. He could still enter the contest while sharing it. A tiny reward for the contest would not stop a person from sharing. I suspect either the EA has flopped under choppy conditions, or he plans to market it.

Dave

iscuba11:
If the guy was going to share, he would of already. The contest has nothing to do with his EA. He could still enter the contest while sharing it. A tiny reward for the contest would not stop a person from sharing. I suspect either the EA has flopped under choppy conditions, or he plans to market it. Dave

I think codersguru will still share it... it just the matter of time. Am i right?

Keep holding on to that thought!

sMA for stocks

here are profit curve on IBM,MRK.

daily chart and only making long position.

blue line is buy and hold strategy.

so,this idea (not cordersgulu)could make big profit on any market condition.

soryy for my broken english.

Files:
mrk.gif  42 kb
ibm.gif  41 kb

takamon:
here are profit curve on IBM,MRK.

daily chart and only making long position.

blue line is buy and hold strategy.

so,this idea (not cordersgulu)could make big profit on any market condition.

soryy for my broken english.

Hello takamon. You spoke that had thought of a magnificent adviser. How with him successes? Can you to lay out him?

With kind regards.

"Takamon":
but,my algorithm -very simple-is secret.

Don't know why he is making so much noise about it if he won't share it with us ? Why do he wants us to know about his results ? Hmmm... what do you think ?

Reason: