SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 pips a week (per currency) - page 5

elektrance:
I came across this new system which seems to be the new version of Spoutnik. Unfortunately it looks perfect on the backtest but in fact, isnt so good. The reason is that Fischer indicator (used in this new version) repaints the past. Scorpion kindly posted a version of Fischer which doesnt repaint the past anymore but the results arent so good anymore. Maybe you have comments on this and you can compare it with the previous (1.0) strategy (is it better??).

Tried this system a couple of years ago, and whilst I agree it does have it's good months, some months can be really rotten.

I will test this baby.

hello,

Do you have indicator show overboard and over sole?

panatz:
hello, Do you have indicator show overboard and over sole?

hehe... funny spell...

Its 'OverBOUGHT and OverSOLD'...

hilarious haha

Hello all members,

My name is Shyni Koshy an active forex trader.In due course I will be able to contribute to the forum.Wish you all success.

Shyni Koshy

Hi everyone I'm new on this forum, I'll try strategi Spoutnik very intresting i things that the strategi will profitable

Hello Guys,

I have just joined to this forum after getting interested in this Spoutnik strategy.

The fact is that I have programmed the rules into a EA but the whole thing makes more losses than profits. I may have misunderstood something...

So WinnerS, if you are still visiting this forum, please contact me to clarify the indicators, because on the attached CHF_H1 chart your signalled first and third red vertical line doesn't fulfill all the four conditions as the CCI indicator is poritive on both of these shorts.

nice system...thx.

dxsdxs:
I will test this baby.

With what results have you come up?

Am interested to find out what you have tested!

Reason: