Trading Systems - page 127

I would like to set up a expert for my kids account on a long term basis, i know that ma crosses are good on long term charts can anyone recomend another EA to look at for this?
which let me change %K, %D, slowing, levels and stops off course... and trailing AFTER a minumum profit
Can someone develop this indicator for me. Its a simple indicator and I just need it for reference. If the current bar breaks the high of previous 3 bars, then a buy signal is generated. If the current bar breaks the low of previous 3 bars, then a sell signal is generated. Also, is it possible that...
would you be willing to write me a indicator that takes Yesterday's daily (midnight to midnight) high and draws a line and yesterday's daily low and draw a line at least 12 hours long. then i also want a expert that sets a limit buy(at the high) and limit sell(at the low)at the lines 10 pip...
  Effective 3 EMAs  (34   1 2 3 4)
hi all, i've been monitoring this site for some time. Tons of indicators. For the last months i tried to filter. That was the hardest part. We all start to trade in a simple way by watching price action, then we forget about it. We try to sophisticate our trading style. We start loosing
  LSMA cross EA  (18   1 2)
I have enclosed the LSMA cross indicator that shows 2 lines crossing with arrows that give good signals to trade. It would be nice to have an EA that uses this system along with a timer to trade only at certain hours. I have developed this in VTrader and it is very profitable. Thanks
  900 MT4 EAs  (8)
Here are 900 MT4 EAs in 2 zips to help you in trading.
Can some1 plz explain how to use these indicators? thnx you kev
  DT-Zigzag EA  (16   1 2)
From AZARI Dear to All EA Developers... I'm a newbie in EAs development. I was interested to this one of the indicator which we might transform into EA. it's a quite simple but still unsure the implementation. we might do some test if this EA has been programmed. The basic idea is like this....
Using pivot points is an old but simple way to trade. It is also predictive which is useful in planning your trades. Here are a few simple strategies based on pivots and also a news trading strategy. http://www.margin-strategies.info/August06.pdf If anyone needs a Pivot Point calculator, let me know...
  Super Ea  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
DLMv1.1 IS THE WINNER AFTER PROVING ALL THESE SYSTEMS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT MORE PROFIT IT WAS DLMv1.1 CONTINUED BY BRAIN TREND, IN LAST PLACE I REMAIN CCI DUE TO THE GRADE OF DIFFICULTY WITH WHICH THE DEALS HAVE TO BE EXECUTED IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW LIKE AND WHEN TO ACTIVATE AND TO DEACTIVATE THIS...
  Netpick system results??  (20   1 2)
hi folks, I am just curious who purchased this system (it was on sale for the last week or so) they committed only to selling 250 copies I could not see parting with $1000 for a DO-IT-ALL system. Well they are currently SOLD OUT but I am curious to know who bought it and how the trades are going?...
  Great sys  (2)
great sys -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a great system on the daily chart Every day , If the prevous day was down then go long at the open of the next day with a 15 pip stoploss and a 25 pip take profit If the prevous day was up then go short...
Hi all i made this thread to let you all know that i got an email from a founds company that offers the system and services.i think it is worth checking it.As i said i just got the email and saw the performances and looked good to me so i wanted to show it in order to know your opinions about it...
  Indicators  (4)
Can someone plz post the following indicators... 1) kaufman 2 2) aroon horn 3) price channel dots kev
  Nice and clean setup  (16   1 2)
Hi all, I like to show a nice and clean (and profitable) setup. It based on CCI (or woodiCCI) I put CCI(50) and CCI(14). when they cross I looked at the HMA_Color. when it change the color I enter into a position. I include the setup template since every indicator can be found in the forum
  "stella"...i think you will like her  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
hi guys heres a little something i think you might like, this is something i kinda stumbled upon,i was using these indicators to hone down my system when i noticed this. its so simple........only 2 indicators !!!!!!!!!! heres the RULES... TRADE ENTRY ....once SHI_SILVERTRENDSIG has confirmed either
  The s-pub  (11   1 2)
hi guys (and ladies of course too), nice to be here at your forum.im only a newbie at forex,been demo'in for about 3 months,and poping in and out my "live" account now and again,right to the point now.........heres my little "system" ive came up with(probably about 9 million others using the same...
I just coded a little script to use with a single position per pair; it should just kill what's there and open a new one in the other direction, but I get this "Trade not allowed" - anyone know what causes that? ( Code attached )
  Vegas Tunnel Method  (15   1 2)
has anyone created a Vegas Tunnel Automated Expert Advisor. If yes could someone point me into the right direction. If not, I am hoping that scoriopion (being a sexy beast that he is ) could help. Here are the specs: Step 1. First, you need a charting service. Since most all electronic trading...
  The simple breakout strategy  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
what i am about to show you in words as well as charts is really astounding. during these dog day summer trading sessions there has been a lot of up down and all around moves that destroy all the indicators known to man which by the way in the long run make it very difficult to have a consistent
Has anyone been successful at creating an EA that operates based upon a LIVE trader? A few weeks ago I looked at the site gfsignals.com and noticed the traders there have very good results for the most part (100-400 pips per week) These are live traders that input their results into the gfsignals...
Hello, I've recently been hired by a day-trader to write an application for him that will automatically trade based upon his stratagy. What I'm wondering is, how does your application get the forex data feed? Is there a free API anywhere? Is there one that you can purchase? Basically I'm wondering...
Hello dear traders. Here are attached an indicator and an expert for MT3. I think that they fully discribe my idea about BBands Squeeze. Please attach them on 30 min TF and do a test / the best performer is CHF with original settings/. In short: 1. Buy/Sell 3 lots when indicator Bollinger BWidth...
  New Multi Lot Scalper  (199   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
I found this recently. This is NOT an ea that I have written and these are NOT my statements. I've posted this here for people to see and learn from. There's a new Mult Lot Scalper Ea that I've attached. Also, I've attached two statements....do they appear to be from the ea attached?? I know the
  CFD Possible Patterns  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello All i have decided to make a new thread special to CFD.As the harmonic trading system is originally for stock market and there are many traders who are interested in the market,i made the desicion.in the thread just possible patterns in the market will be posted(almost all of them will be long
I am looking for an expert advisor for the 5034 system. it takes trade when 50cci cross the 0 level adn 34 ema cross price in the same direction. the exit are when cci goes below -100 and cross back thru -100 . On longs, the exits are when cci goes thru 100 and cross back down thru 100. if...
  Simple and Profitable  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Dear All, This is my simple trading methode, I only use #MTF CCI 14 Daily in my 1h chart. In Opening Day, I would like to check The CCI, if it up than yesterday, i'm going long... if it down than yesterday i'm going short. If anybody can make this system perfect, i would verry happy.. see my chart
Hi all, For those that follow my trading Journal over at Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forexfo...read.php?t=5174) sorry for the double post, however, I had some requests by some FF traders there for me to put together a manual for trading my Bollinger Squeeze method. What was to be a 3...