How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 14

creztor:
Ok thanks just trying to figure out how to use it etc As I am trying to see whats the best way to trade with it. I am more of a short term trader so looking to use the lower timeframes.

I closed my trade 114.85. Almost 40+ pips. First good solid trade.

Creztor,

Try to demo it a lot. Make yourself comfortable with it, and post your trades here. So we can refine this system little more.

Rgds,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
I closed my trade 114.85. Almost 40+ pips. First good solid trade.

Creztor,

Try to demo it a lot. Make yourself comfortable with it, and post your trades here. So we can refine this system little more.

Rgds,

SFX

Glad to hear you did well on that one. Yes will definitely demo it, just trying to figure out the "best" way to trade it in the lower time frames, hence following your posts Thx again.

does treand traffic arrows repaint?

Hi this is my first post in this forum im still learning about fx and indicators... Im wondering if the trendtraffic indicator repaints? I have loaded the thing in my chart and for being honeste its surprising... but im wondering if it repaints...

Thanks in advance

Small game..amazing results

Hi All!

I've tried trend traffic on demo to check if it works. I assumed that red/white line must be outside of hmm sort of channel and when its getting back I'm closing position. I've tried it on demo account. In the same time I've opened many pairs just to check only. Without s/r lines ... It was a bit of luck I know but look at results

Files:

This is an excellent indicator, glad to see the thread has started back up again.

explanation

hi everybody,

I have been following this nice work but I have a question. I know that exit is given for the cross of 0.003 or the blue line but how do I understand the 0.12 in the TT, how do I use it? thanks

sergio

sergpato:
hi everybody,

I have been following this nice work but I have a question. I know that exit is given for the cross of 0.003 or the blue line but how do I understand the 0.12 in the TT, how do I use it? thanks

sergio

I don't know but maybe the asnwer is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173703/page19

I hope Nicholishen could read this questions. We haven't hear from him for a while.

Hi

Thanks for the information it has been very useful.

thank you again

Can someone post the FULL package for this indicator in a WINZIP/WINRAR File?

Hello All,

Can someone upload the FULL package for the "TREND TRAFFIC" indicator in a WINZIP/WINRAR File? If you wish, you can also email it to : ooops

I am having difficulty loading all the indicators that were uploaded here. I would like to try this out. Sounds exciting! I will provide my feedback.

Thanks,

mandyv1999!

Shahzadfx:
Hi all,

This indicator is one of it kinds. Nich, really deserves appreciation developing an efficient indicator which can help us with all trading styles.

I used word efficient because I would like to check its effectiveness. We have number of options available to use this indicator. From scalping to long term trending we can have a help from trend traffic to avoid our losses and make consistent profits.

Market conditions never remain same; therefore, we need to be proficient in all kind of trading style. If we want to live long in forex brutal market, trend traffic has a tendency to help us reacting according to market conditions.

Some of us has too much addiction of trading, we want to trigger trades even we don’t have perfect trade setup, one of the reason behind demo providing by forex broker might be this to make us addictive of triggering the trades, so when we have real live account we do the same and hence lost all our hard earned equity. To prevent that and to fulfill our addiction we need to know or be a master of almost every trading style, hence, even we are addictive of triggering the trade, still, at least we must have some reason behind it.

I am making this thread to share ideas with all you geniuses how to trade with the help of trend traffic, how to scalp, when to go with trend, when to reverse and when not to trade. We might end up with an ea which will give us all options to trade with all these different trading styles. Good Luck.

REGARDS,

SFX
Reason: