Trading Systems - page 134

Has anyone tried to progam a rolling indicator? What I mean by that is an indicator that performs a higher time frame calculation on lower time frame data to update the indicator more frequently. i.e. An indicator on a weekly chart takes weekly price data to calculate the indicator. There's only...
  Ichimoku5  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
I like this EA. It is great. Thanks Foreverold You may find this EA in down load area. It is for MT4. But I think it is necessary to improve something. Just a something. See description here here
  Soothsayer system  (16   1 2)
trading idea!
Many people ask about this improvement. They said that there is some mistake or error message in EnableAlert when enable alert changing 0 to 1. If anybody can help - please
  Crossing pivot line M5  (20   1 2)
Hello friendly traders, I come to propose ideas of trading to you based on the crossing of lines of pivots you of EMA in M5. It has been a method used manually, for several months by a member of another Group which required of me to show it to you. I hope to have understood it well and presents it...
  Brainwashing: request  (25   1 2 3)
Hi, Anyone can convert this in EA?(only a EA based in this,no filter or another indicator) I use this in the manual trade and i have excellent results. See attachment file. Thank You
Hi, I found an interesting JMA cross system here: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15369 I believe it can be improved upon by setting a hard target of X number of pips for half of the position, and closing the other half when price closes below...
Beluck: and here is expert. try backtesting with default settings on EURUSD H1. not bad Hello Beluck, can you post backtesting results? I'm not getting good backtesting results, but perhaps I'm doing something bad. Best regards
Hello! Can some one help me? It looks good It trade not :confused: Thanks!
MandarineXL version 01. recommended Timeframe H1 all Pairs It was started from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172937 by hellkas (requesting idea) and Alex.Piech.FinGeR (programming development)
Hi all Anyone could make this EA? Err:= (tPrLong=0) or (tPrShort=0); a:=0.8; e1:=Mov(price,Periods,E); e2:=Mov(e1,Periods,E); e3:=Mov(e2,Periods,E); e4:=Mov(e3,Periods,E); e5:=Mov(e4,Periods,E); e6:=Mov(e5,Periods,E); c1:=-a*a*a; c2:=3*a*a+3*a*a*a; c3:=-6*a*a-3*a-3*a*a*a; c4:=1+3*a+a*a*a+3*a*a;
I fould the very good software. You may create any filter you want for MT4 (mql4 code), for MT3 (mql2), for MetaStock and for Omega ProSuite. Anyone. Any filter. Very good program but in russian language. I sent a request to the author asking him to translate it. Because of very good
Im trying to work on forex as much as possible but unfortunately i am human. I am trying to make an expert where I can input the time i want a certain barrier to be made. For example i want to make a trade on the date and time of A. for example I want to trade on September 23rd at 09:00GMT and want...
Hey everyone, I need to add the take profit level in the code because it stops me at 5 pips max when i actually want to do 3 pips take profit (3 normal + 2 spread) I'd like to code it within so I don't get stopped by the program. If anyone could help me that would be great, I have the code already...
So at 7am for me (right now 15:00GMT) something happens, this is the second time its happening, and I'm pretty sure its no coincidence. Does anyone know of any big news reportings at this time? The euro just shot up again and did the exact same thing yesterday at the same time. Let me know, this...
Hello everyone, i've been having fun with my CCI and really liked the idea of using it as a breakout system. I would set the CCI to 450-500 either one is good on a M5 frame. This actually gave excellent results except that when the price crossed the CCI it would usually tremble on the line so -2,-3...
This is a very simple EA that goes long on the cross of the EMA 5 above the EMA 34 and goes short on the cross of the EMA 5 below the EMA 34. Since the EMA 5 is very close to the current price it will tend to catch the longer term moves. Also, I have noticed that the EMA 5 cross of the EMA 34...
JMA crossovers ... nuff said P.S. although you need to have an engine that dynamically selects the lookback for both entry and exit, also fast cci is very helpful in determining the strengtgh of entry and exit
  Price Action  (5)
Hi guys, Based on this Price Action will be very nice to create some Expert. We have many programs for Meta they are using oscillators, signals, etc. but Forex is price movements. All the info you can find: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nqoos.com/Buffy_Price_Action.htm What is your opinion...
Schaff cycles system: You must have the indicator schaff (which is in the metatrader yahoo group ) It woks on 1 hour charts This system works with schaff cross, when schaff crosses it line 20 or 80 ilook the candle on the chart and i call her a "cross candle" Open buy: Schaff crosses above its line...
  "10 Minute Strategy"  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hey everyone, I've been following this thread a bit on moneytec (https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14293) and I was pretty amazed by the results. This is suppose to on the beginning of the New York market and European market. Here is the link to...
  Profitable experts.  (21   1 2 3)
For the last few months have been live testing a lot of public experts , for metatrade 3.83 generally, non of them were bringing a stable profit. Not a huge, just stable. So here is a question, does someone ever saw, or tried a public profitable expert advisor ?
Just to inform people, I tried out this idea that was published by fxengines, with a 1.5 pip spread (Oanda) and it does not work. Personaly I think it is totaly bunk. And possibly fabercated. The numbers I got where no where near what they published. In fact most of the numbers where negitive, lost...
  Backtesting a Scalper  (14   1 2)
Hello everyone, this is also a bit directed to scoprion, im trying to change the CCI I've ben working on into a scalper where there CCI opens the trade, and then the rest plays out with a trailing stop or take profit (not sure right now). BUT I don't know how I am suppose to test it since there is...
  Filtering  (4)
Hello everyone, I need some help in this, I tried one way with the Moving Average to filter out some bad moves, but this can probably be resolved another way I just can't think of anything right now. Everything is explained in the picture attached. Thank you in advance
  Bunny Cross :)  (10)
Hello, I coded the basics of the Bunny Cross strategies on Trade Station, just for fun Need some improvements because I've omitted some of the Bunny rules, but the strategy seems to performing well with the filter I used If someone like to test it and improve the code I'll be glad to share it. I...
Hello, I'm testing a strategy using TS2000i, I'd like to know if someone like to backtest the same strategy using TS2000i just to compare the results and talk about the performances. I've got the ELS file with the functions and signals needed to be imported, I'll give you the instruction to build...
Hello everyone, I posted about a week ago about an indicator I thought was pretty nice. Well I used that indicator and asked someone to program it for me. The results seem very good and pretty interesting. I am right now running it on a demo account to see how it goes, just right now over the...