SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 pips a week (per currency) - page 6

I have tried this system in a demo acc. and it is very succesful when the market is moving - Just remember to use the H1 timeframe, and I would recommend to have some other indicators (at a other chart) to confirm the trend

good and hope can improved.

THanks for sharing, sounds very interesting.

thanks 4 sharing...

currently..how the result ...

@winners, Thanks for this system, am new in forex.i want to ask u if the flat trend v2 repaint or not?

I am also interested in the above question, so I bring the thread to the front page.

Hi TradeIQ

Thanks for joining us on this forum we need MQL4 expertise here.I would like to know if you can write me an EA using the MACD signal and value. If the MACD value is greater than the signal we BUY. If the MACD value is less than the signal we sell.

Whether the MACD is above the center line or below center line the rules stay the same. You can use the MACD default values. I will set my own values for optimum performance.

I thank you in advance for writing me the EA.

Thanks

TradeIQ:
Thanks for the Welcome. Yes I'm a programmer and love this FX challenge. If their's one thing in life I like to achieve it will be to help my fellow FX traders to reach that dream. Hope we can make a great team.

winners:
EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1.1 Dear All Just below a method i developped giving goods results I would appreciate if we could create a team as follow : 1) EA programmer on MT4 2) Tester on on different broker TimeFrame : H1 Currency : All Indicators used : TrendCCI 35 + Flat trend H1 + macd 8.12.1 MA CrossOver Signal 5-7 Working hours : euros, chf, gbp : 7 -12'00 GMT time and 15'00 till 18'00 GMT TIME Working hours : yen : 01.00 AM -15'00 GMT time Rules Long positions : Correlation of 4 indicators : Between Zero line of MACD 8.12.1 with Trend CCI 35 which should go above zero + Green bar on Flat Trend and Arrow Green on MA Crossover Signal (Cross EMA 5 - 7) SL :50 TP : open trailing stop: 50 Exit with All Conditions Short (On Four Indicators) Rules short position : Correlation of 4 indicators : MACD 8.12.1 Cross Below Zero line with Trend CCI 35 cross Below Line zero + Red bar on Flat Trend and Arrow Red on MA Crossover Signal (Cross EMA 5 - 7) SL :50 TP : open trailing stop: 50 Exit with All Conditions Long (On Four Indicators) EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1.1 -tech data in order to developp an expert advisor (EA) Lots : 1 Maximum lots : 2 TP : 50 SL : 30 TS : 30 Money management Start hour H1 End hour H1 Start hour H2 End hour H2 Enclosed : gif + tpl + indicators pack Awaiting your comments Kind Regards ---=== WinnerS ===---

I can help you with programming...feel free to contact me...thanks

winners:
EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1.1Dear AllJust below a method i developped giving goods resultsI would appreciate if we could create a team as follow :1) EA programmer on MT42) Tester on on different broker TimeFrame : H1Currency : AllIndicators used : TrendCCI 35 + Flat trend H1 + macd 8.12.1MA CrossOver Signal 5-7Working hours : euros, chf, gbp : 7 -12'00 GMT time and 15'00 till 18'00 GMT TIMEWorking hours : yen : 01.00 AM -15'00 GMT time Rules Long positions :Correlation of 4 indicators :Between Zero line of MACD 8.12.1 with Trend CCI 35 which should go above zero+ Green bar on Flat Trend and Arrow Green on MA Crossover Signal (Cross EMA 5 - 7) SL :50TP : opentrailing stop: 50 Exit with All Conditions Short (On Four Indicators)Rules short position :Correlation of 4 indicators :MACD 8.12.1 Cross Below Zero line with Trend CCI 35 cross Below Line zero+ Red bar on Flat Trend and Arrow Red on MA Crossover Signal (Cross EMA 5 - 7) SL :50TP : opentrailing stop: 50Exit with All Conditions Long (On Four Indicators)EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1.1 -tech data in order to developp an expert advisor (EA)Lots : 1Maximum lots : 2TP : 50 SL : 30TS : 30Money management Start hour H1End hour H1Start hour H2End hour H2Enclosed : gif + tpl + indicators pack Awaiting your commentsKind Regards---=== WinnerS ===---
Reason: