Set and Forget Pivot Point Trading System - page 3

Correct me If I am wrong, but there is no EA on this one, there is just an indicator. Anyway, after started that thread I never checked on the system once, so I can not tell anything about results, and actually I am not very interested in them.

Ravique:
Correct me If I am wrong, but there is no EA on this one, there is just an indicator. Anyway, after started that thread I never checked on the system once, so I can not tell anything about results, and actually I am not very interested in them.

How come you aren't interested in this indicator?

do you think there's something wrong with it ?

derrekmay,

I did not wright that I think something is wrong, I wrote that I am not interested in it. And it means exactly what it means.

You can't be interested in everything, you choose a couple of things and you try them. The things I chose don't include this method and indicator. But that does not mean that someone esle won't find it interesting. That is why I posted it.

In fact, If I were interested in it, I wouldn't post it. I am selfish that way. =)

Hello,

I never profit every thread, Can anyone help me?

Thank.

fxmalay:
Hello,I never profit every thread, Can anyone help me?Thank.

What do you mean with profit every thread?

Thats realy nice

Ravique:
So I am a little far from actual trading right now. And the Pivot system I got from a couple of friends who are selling it over the net, I thought I can put it out here.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this strategy, I would like to know what pairs are traded with this strategy? Also would you post the site where this strategy is sold? I would like to know about the system.

Cheers

fxmalay:
Hello,I never profit every thread, Can anyone help me?Thank.

ok i'll try to make it straight

maybe what he mean that he try all the system on every thread,with no result on every each of them....

correct me if i wrong

can you make fibopiv work like pivot all level, that means can work all time frame.

Just to introduce myself and I am a new forex trader and very keen to know all about forex trading.Hope everyone here can help me to be a pro forex trader.TQ

Reason: