Trading Systems - page 130

Plizzzz Help  (3)
Dear coders, I need your help in order to implement the following EA: Indicator used: STOCHASTICS (default param), SELL : When the (indicator) >= 80; and %D crosses from DOWN to UP the indicator; BUY: When the (indicator) <= 20; and %D crosses from UP to DOWN the indicator; I thank improvements on
  Forex Freeway  (242   1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 25)
Here is an interesting trading strategy that I have been playing with. It involves a modified fibonacci forex grid as the main indicator. I call it the Forex Freeway. Basically, when all roads are bright and a fractal support or resistance is broken, then a trade is placed. The Forex Freeway
  Great EA idea  (2)
Hey guys, have a great idea, but cant program here it comes the base for this EA is Awesome Oscillator and it should only have changable lot size and thats it, the idea is when it going up it buys, and the second it changes direction close the order and sell, or the other way around. I am not...
  Jurik Woodie CCI?  (15   1 2)
Hi Is it possible to create an adjustable dual Jurik CCI in the same window simular format to the woodies CCI already created on this site? Standard setting is 14/6 but this should be adjustable for user for different time frames. The higher CCI setting has a histogram with line in one setting and...
Hi, Could someone please program the following EA. I believe it has great potential if profit is taken at 5pips. Plot a 15min bar chart of EUR/USD and add indicator Parabolic Sar with default settings. Lets assume the dots are currently below the bars. The EA should now monitor the dots and when the...
Hi, does anyone have any Ea for scalping? please forward it , I wanted to test it out. thank you
  How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'.  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hi all, This indicator is one of it kinds. Nich, really deserves appreciation developing an efficient indicator which can help us with all trading styles. I used word efficient because I would like to check its effectiveness. We have number of options available to use this indicator. From scalping
The method as well as the template now slightly changed . The good version of the files and rules for this method is there: The text and files for the Sputnik method : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems I leave only the post below visible in order not to destroy below the historical
  System Aroon  (5)
Hello to you all, First of all saddened for the quality of my text but me pass by a translator, I am not strong of the whole in English. I appreciate the quality of your forum and the aptness of the speakers, I have just found 3 indicators which work very well together and I think that they could...
Hello. I am sorry for my English, I from Ukraine. I have a question and suggestion. Question: did anybody do an expert on an indicator TrendStrenght EMA? If yes, show please. Suggestion: who is interested in writing of expert please feel free, write here . I think it is a good indicator. A little...
Breakout System from the European Session -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My strategy: tarde EUR/USD take the high and the low of the European session from 03:00 EST to 08:00 EST this is your breakout channel + 5 pips "stretch" to the high - 5 pips to
Hello everyone, I came accross these 2 Indicators on another site, and we need someone to convert the INDICATORS to an Expert Advisor with the option to email the ALERT SIGNAL also. THIS IS USED ON A 4 HOUR BAR CHART ONLY!!!!!!! See attachments, thanks
Dear All please inform who in the group would be interested to developp an EA based on hand method (tpl) which had good records and that i am using since 2 months Time frame : H1 indicators used : cross ema 15 and ema 40 (based on close) technic : close and reverse on cross ema 15 and 40 results :...
EXPERT ADIVSOR SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1.1 Dear All Just below a method i developped giving goods results I would appreciate if we could create a team as follow : 1) EA programmer on MT4 2) Tester on on different broker TimeFrame : H1 Currency : All Indicators used : TrendCCI 35 + Flat trend H1 + macd
Dear All please inform who in the group would be interested to developp an EA based on hand method (tpl) which had good records and that i am using since 2 months Time frame : H1 indicators used : cross ema 15 and ema 40 (based on close) technic : close and reverse on cross ema 15 and 40 results :...
Here is a Trading system I have been given by someone, they claim it brings about 300 pips a mont , it to trade all of the majors with it every day. The biggest drawdown for the last 6 months was 90 pips. Here is the system. The indicator attached gives out the Pivot Point lines at the start of each...
  Knife System  (2)
Hi, Anyone heard of knife system that derived from vegas system? Any comment or possible share something about it?
[Deleted]
Sorry about crossposting this. I realized I put my original post in the wrong topic. ----------------------------------------------- Hi! I'd like to enlist the help of someone. I currently use a signal provider and receive signals via email. The signal provider is doing very well but I'm not... due
[Deleted]
Hi, OK, after trying to code this one myself with mixed success, I'm looking to see if anyone else can do it more successfully than me (I'm not a programmer). It's a 5EMA / 10LWMA cross system with an RSI and stochastic filter. It's also an "always in the market" swing trading system that I...
  Moving Average Experts!  (144   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
  Super 7 Trading System  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
I use a modified version of the ASC Trend system. I call it the "Super 7" because I use 7 indicators that help me improve this already profitable system. The indicators I use are as follows: ASCTrend1sig ASCTrend1 ASCTrend2 TrendManager SilverTrend OsMA TrendTriggerMod Also, for better visual
  10 pips per day  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Would someone recommend and indicator and EA (preferably for MT3) that would be fairly consistent in producing 10 pips per day? Advise best pair/timeframe, times for trading
Dear friends in this forum I am interesting in testing different trading strategies manually. However, I need to press F12 buttom frequently to display the price bars one by one, so that I can have a mock trade using the past data. I find that it is not efficent for me to test large amount of
Hi all, does anybody know about any Foundamental Anouncement (FA) provider that can be quite early at releasing news to react promptly and take the right way of the trend. thanx for the info u can give, aburra valley, gusdinsalvo
I need some help to create a Simple EA with the StepMA and MACD indicators. The settings must be as follow: MACD (20,80,9) First StepMA : Lenght = 10 Kv = 1.3 Second StepMA: Lenght =25 Kv = 2.2 The EA must have a preset : Stop loss,Take Profit and Trailing Stop Entry must be when the two...
  Nina's Levels  (25   1 2 3)
Hi! Here I will post my levels. I'll post them when I think it is worthy to have a bigger and wider picture. Just look at them or ignore them. EURUSD, while above 1.1960, the pair is set to go to 1.2300. USDCHF, while below 1.2990, it is set to go to 1.2740. GBPUSD, while above 1.7420, it is set to...
  BrainSystem: Trading Rules  (15   1 2)
Please find the final set of BrainTrading System indicators. evaluated on this forum.
  BrainSystem: indicators development  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Brain System. 8 indicators. Any improvements or versions are welcome
Hi, Can anyone point me to where I can find an EA that does the following: When the price is under a 30 MA (30min chart) and the price crosses the 30MA from under going up and a new bar opens above the 30MA a BUY order must be opened. Order must be opened on FIRST bar that opens above or below. Vice...
  Simple 15 min system  (14   1 2)
Hi fellow traders, I have been experimenting with an addaption of ninas system on 15 min TF. The idea is to place your 50 ema and a 120 ema on the chart and use fisher_yur4ik and super signals. Enter a trade in the direction of the trend only, that is to say if the 50 ema is below the 120 ema you...