Forex Freeway - page 5

Dan S:
Desoft,

this early asian session there were huge gaps across most pairs and most pairs signal free roads.

Do you wait for atleast 1 blocked lane which gets freed up later again?

Dan,

Be careful with these gaps. You could see a period of congestion. What I will do is wait until I see a trend is establishing itself. On the EUR/USD, USD/CHF, and GBP/USD, these could be part of the larger retracement on the 240m. But this could be the end of the up move. I will wait and see. I will be trading the beginning of the US session. Cheers.

DeSoft

Thanks, I like it

keris2112:
Hi all,

I like the idea behind this indicator, but the colors didn't POPout at me the way they were, so I made a slight change to the indicator.

Instead of two shades of green and two shades of red, you have bright green & red, and a neutral shade of bluegrey. That's the only change. I wasn't even going to bother posting it here, but then I figured maybe somebody else felt the same way I did about the colors and would get some use out of it.

Keris

I felt the same way about the look of it. Sort of over bearing. Thanks for doing this.

another color mod

I've been using a white background with black bars with this and the shadowed bars kept hiding the price bar. So in the spirit of convenience and innovation here is another color mod which paints the inactive bars white for those who are interested in such trivia.

forex_freeway_2colormod.mq4

Hi Desoft,

Just managed to catch up with this thread. On the subject of the ma's that I mentioned near the beginning of the thread. I think these should be left in and the fib sequence should be used. I would start at 13. You'll then see the dynamic support and resistance levels on the 4 timeframes.

desoft:
Foreverold,

You must use your "chart shift" function at the top of your toolbar.

DeSoft

Chart shift, Thank you

try this add the squeeze indicator, make sure you also have a green for buy and a red for a sell, in addition to the colored lines

Files:

don.gading:
Hi Desoft, Just managed to catch up with this thread. On the subject of the ma's that I mentioned near the beginning of the thread. I think these should be left in and the fib sequence should be used. I would start at 13. You'll then see the dynamic support and resistance levels on the 4 timeframes.

Hello Don,

I'll put them back on myself and check them out. Thanks for the input. Some nices moves in the Euro session by the way.

DeSoft

sell on jpy with squeeze

Files:
jpy.jpg  115 kb

Everyone,

I've added daily pivots to my charts to see if it will help in determining if an entry is optimal or not with the freeway. I'll attach it here. I hope everyone is enjoying this strategy.

DeSoft

Files:
pivots2.mq4  15 kb

desoft:
Everyone,

I've added daily pivots to my charts to see if it will help in determining if an entry is optimal or not with the freeway. I'll attach it here. I hope everyone is enjoying this strategy.

DeSoft

I am up 66 pips in the euro session trading live.

5x +20 runs in a row and -34 on the short swissy.

Did a stupid early asian session trade with -18.

So thats still a nice +48 on the scorecard.

I like this system already

Reason: