Simple MA Cross w RSI and Stochastic filter - page 3

anyone write EA with it??

sonic

EA for Simple MA Cross with RSI and Stoch filter

Hi guys,

Could any one help me with the code for this strategy? I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Oguche

First of all Someone needs to add the proper digit recognizing codes to allow it to work with other brokers... TP 100 = 10 pips Should be 100 = 100 pips

just saying....

pnponboard:
First of all Someone needs to add the proper digit recognizing codes to allow it to work with other brokers... TP 100 = 10 pips Should be 100 = 100 pips just saying....

Pnponboard, did the digit recognizing code, mainly moved the indicator buy and sell calls to another template, when back testing you will get an order modify error 1(at least I did) what I noticed when getting this error the digits had changed to 4 instead of 5, which is strange IMHO.Back test is with default settings

Wow, I spent roughly 12 hours coding all that stuff Trail stops ECN, hours of trading and all that and I come back to see you done it all. I have to say yours looks nicer... I had to piece my codes together and the only thing I couldn't get to work was the ECN Code... lol Nice job I'll check it out here in a few.

Reason: