My FX strategy - PipMachine. - page 2

FXGuy2000:
Sure we can.

if +DI goes up and crosses over -DI = BUY. The strenght is indicated by the ADX signal; the white line.

Your explanation really help me. But one thing, You don't know the strength by the time of the trade. It didn't developed yet. That's why I wondered how u knew that it is time to buy. The rule of thombs that u gave is very helpfull. Thanks

elihayun:
Your explanation really help me. But one thing, You don't know the strength by the time of the trade. It didn't developed yet. That's why I wondered how u knew that it is time to buy. The rule of thombs that u gave is very helpfull. Thanks

We do know the strength of the trade. It's the white line on the ADX. See my chart.

See where it says: ADX(14) 29.4241, then it says +DI 8.8773 -DI 25.2739

The ADX (14) is telling us the strength. That data is for the status towards the end of the chart.

But when that trade was developed, at the left hand side of the chart. ADX(14) was reading arbout 18 or so as the +DI and -DI line crossed, and as time passed, the white line carried on going up, so when that white line was reading about ADX(14) 25, or 30, it was time to get in that trade.

I hope this helps.

I see. Thanks for the answer

FXGuy2000:
SBFX? Who are they. I've not heard of them before.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/

Cheers, I realised what/who they were after a bit of thought. I'm there now.

Thx

FXGuy2000:
Cheers, I realised what/who they were after a bit of thought. I'm there now. Thx

no probs

Thanks again for a great system FXguy, it certainly works

adrazz:
no probs Thanks again for a great system FXguy, it certainly works

Cheers.

Tell that to the people at Oanda, they've started their **** again...

Then again, I think it's just best to leave those kids alone and ruin the forum even more.

Hi FXGuy2000

I just try your system n make some pips for me. Thanks for your great system.

Please try attached EA and let me know if it follows the rules of the system.

Maji

Hi FXGuy2000,

I took a look at your system last night(US West Coast) and it looks promising. I even managed to score about 20 demo pips per pair on 3 different pairs with it. I was wondering if you had compiled any preformance reports from your own trading of the system? It looks really promising and would like to know more about how it has done for you. You mention that you have an automated system and that isn't 100%. What sort of issues do you see with it and what sort of performance does it produce? Thanks in advance for any info you provide.

Mookfx

Reason: