CATFX50 tutorial , help us - page 2

Dear All,

I have read almost all the post on the Nina's Thread and I have attach the indicators correctly. Also the other tools for catFX50

But I am confused because the CatFX50.Mq4 still not working (cannot be clicked/attached to the chart).

I try to attch another EA all are fine. But CatFX50 can't be attached

Could any one help me please? I am very confused..

Thank you very much..

could be setup for USDCHF

comming up with a new setup ?. usdchf is the only currency i used for trading so here is my chart please note although i am showing here macd but it is not the part of CATFX50 just using it for early notifications that's all . Let's see continuation where it will go .

CatFX50 has no EA as part of the system, it was created by someone. If it cannot attach then its most likely not an EA, I know its possible to tell just by looking at the code. Some EAs require the source to be in the directory before you can even attach it. Please post the EA, and I will try it...

Guyver can you share what are those red and yellow moving averages on the price chart ?

hi

here you go friend just a step ma created by member of this forum

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
CatFX50 has no EA as part of the system, it was created by someone. If it cannot attach then its most likely not an EA, I know its possible to tell just by looking at the code. Some EAs require the source to be in the directory before you can even attach it. Please post the EA, and I will try it...

Thank you et_phonehome_2

Herewith I attach the original EA and modified EA from Kleinzo (another member)

Files:
catfx50k.mq4  6 kb
catfx50.mq4  7 kb

They wont attach to chart??

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
They wont attach to chart??

Yeah, I have been trying to the chart several times but can't..

I am also confuse here, thats why I am asking for help..

bellefemme:
Thank you et_phonehome_2 Herewith I attach the original EA and modified EA from Kleinzo (another member)

Both of them looks like just an Alert, and will not trade for you. In order to attach it as an indicator, you must already have the Nina indicators on your chart.

et_phonehome_2:
Both of them looks like just an Alert, and will not trade for you. In order to attach it as an indicator, you must already have the Nina indicators on your chart.

I see..

I thought It was an EA because I looked in one of of Kleinzo posts he use CatFX50 as an EA ( I seen it in the chart that he attached, in the corner of his chart he's using CATFX50 to trade).

Reason: