10 pips per day - page 3

What is the setting of that EA?

aelimian:
Xuhui What EA produce the results you presented above?

The EA is Candles Works.mq4 by elihayun in #16,but the new version in #21.

elihayun:
I am really glad that it is working.

I am attaching new version. This version will not open an order if the last candle has long head or tail (most of the time it is a reversal point)

Enjoy

Eli

Thank you.I will test it.

what setting did you set? I lose money in every chart.

Mine is: lots = 0.1; maxtrade = 1; risk = 1; stoploss = 30; takeprofit = 10; timeframe = 0

what setting did you set? I lose money in every chart.

Default for me on 1H by the first version.MT Time=GMT+2.

testing original candle works

Ive been testing the original candle works, on 15 min charts (backtesting with alpari, indicated this to be better time frame), but the thing that lets it down is it opens trades against the current trend.

However, if I manually confirm trade by comformation with fisher_yur4ik,on 1 hr chart, its strike rate went through the roof,the only problem is that I dont have the time to sit down in front of it all day conforming each trade.

Is it possible for someone to include the fisher_yur4ik indicator into the programing for me. I cross check this on a 1hr chart, the period setting at 13 on indicator provided below also with the version of candleworks that I wish to use (but would like to have all the options of candleworks included in new ea).

So quick recap,candleworks on 15 min cross checked against fisher_yur4ik,on 1hr timeframe,at period 13.

If someone could do this,it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

fisher_yur4ik_2.mq4

fisher_yur4ik_2.ex4

candles_works.mq4

candles_works.ex4

another idea

Instead of using the fisher as requested in previous post, I believe that 2 moving averages would be easier to program in.

Still using candleworks on 15 minute timeframe,have 2 exp mediian price moving averages from a 1 hour timeframe set at 3, and 5. When 3 ema is higher than 5, its a buy, lower its a sell.

Can someone help with this, thankyou.

symtec23:
Instead of using the fisher as requested in previous post, I believe that 2 moving averages would be easier to program in.

Still using candleworks on 15 minute timeframe,have 2 exp mediian price moving averages from a 1 hour timeframe set at 3, and 5. When 3 ema is higher than 5, its a buy, lower its a sell.

Can someone help with this, thankyou.

i did this, pls try

Files:

RE:10 pips per day

Ive been testing the original candle works, on 15 min charts (backtesting with alpari, indicated this to be better time frame), but the thing that lets it down is it opens trades against the current trend.

However, if I manually confirm trade by comformation with fisher_yur4ik,on 1 hr chart, its strike rate went through the roof,the only problem is that I dont have the time to sit down in front of it all day conforming each trade.

Is it possible for someone to include the fisher_yur4ik indicator into the programing for me. I cross check this on a 1hr chart, the period setting at 13 on indicator provided below also with the version of candleworks that I wish to use (but would like to have all the options of candleworks included in new ea).

So quick recap,candleworks on 15 min cross checked against fisher_yur4ik,on 1hr timeframe,at period 13.

If someone could do this,it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4

Fisher_Yur4ik_2.ex4

Candles Works.mq4

Candles Works.ex4QUOTE]

Hi Symtec23;

All your files are indicators for manual trading not EA am I understand correctly? what is the win loss you did tried out and what is your stop loss setting? Which currency pair did you tried them and what time period of the day you traded? I would like to manually test them live not back test.

thanks,

KingP

re candleworks on 15 min

Been using candle works on 15 min chart with standard candleworks,and candleworks with moving averages for last 2 weeks,normal candleworks wiped out 10,000 demo account in 6 days and version with moving averages gets next to no trade signals,which I think will also wipe itself out eventually.May be better with fisher,may not be but would be interesting to test.

Reason: