SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 17

Has this system proven to be profitable? Has anyone had successful forward tests with it?

Dear friends here is the indicators and template for Spoutnik rebirth.

1-I have been using it for months.it is one of the best systems I have ever seen.but remember that it only works when you have a command of elliotwave rules.that is you should never enter the market in wave 2 or 4 or B. the most powerful filter is only elliotwave.

2-It is suitable for GBP/USD ---EUR/USD & AUD/USD

3-never forget economic calendar

4-It's based on moving averages and as you know when there is no trend they are totally useless and there will be wrong signals.so take this into account too.

wish you pips

the great facts about an EA is it's not the matter how much you lose the money, it's how manny times you will win over your loss

hi i reallyapreciate the Indicator .. how can i use this as EA ...

what should i do

hi, i'm a newbie here. There have some question to ask your guys. which one i should actually to download? there have too many download link here and not the same size to show. it make me confuse. and my area here is +gmt8 in malaysia time, then what is the best time your guys reckon to trade? and what is the best time frame for different pair to set now? all will h1 or different. thanks for your guys reply.

You should read from the first post of this thread, you will find it. He..he..

Where I can find the EA of this system?

The system is very good, But I want the EA of this system! Where I can find it?

Alonfx:
Hi Winners

I have been watching and seeing all your threads on the Spountik system, I downloaded it and it worked very well unfortunately recently my laptop crashed and I have subsequently lost everything on it. Is there a possibility if you could send me the last and updated version of your system with all the indicators and ea.

This would really help.

Thanks

Spoutnik Trading System

Spoutnik Forex System – We tested Spoutnik system for three weeks and it’smade 860+ pips in just two trades

4PMA.Psars.Rgrssn.STD.V2.mq4

Bollinger Bands.mq4

Fisher_Yur4ik.mq4

FlatTrend V2.mq4

MA_Crossover_Signal.mq4

ULTRA_TREND.ex4

Template: spoutnikh1v1.1.tpl

Simple trading rules:

Buy: When Fisher indicator above 0 level (green) and when appears bigger green arrow.

Sell: When Fisher indicator below 0 level (red) and when appears bigger red arrow.

How to setup Spoutnik Forex System:

1. Past all ex4 and mq4 files in “indicators” directory MetaTrader platform.

2. Spoutnik Trading System Template paste in “template” directory in your MetaTrader platform.

3. Restart your platform and then load “spoutnikh1v1.1.tpl” from MetaTrader panel.

We strongly suggest you to trade on demo before you learn how to use it.

Reason: