Trading Systems - page 126

Hello Forex TSD  (4)
Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know what I was doing here. The Name is Kevin and I am from San Diego CA, And I am a Forex Newbie. I have opened accounts with three Forex brokers and am looking for the best stragetys to make the money grow. I would like something that I can put on...
  asc trend system  (9)
i was wondering if someone could help me code a system that i have. i have an indicator which is an ASC trend and it would simply be if this signal is in long mode for 4hr and 30m charts then buy. close the chart when the 30 min goes back into sell mode (and the oposite for a short trade). thanks...
  S.P.U.B....a 5min channel cross  (40   1 2 3 4)
hi guys i originaly asked to see if i could possibly have an alert made for this cross and ended up with pm's asking for details of the system ,so here it is. thinking behind the strategy........as with rather a lot of you i assume, i was fed up gettin my bum bitten by all the whipsaws when the
I have been trying to develop a strategy using 4 pma for the past 2-3 months. I will share my strategy here. Feel free to try it on a demo acct. I think you might get good results. Comments, suggestions, ideas, improvements are welcome. I will try to post screenshots of actual trades from this week
Found this "Trading System" on another forum. Your analysis, reviews and comments are requested. Thanks
Disabled ex-programmer urgently needs help to develop an Expert Advisor to Alert me when selected EMAs converge and stay in a narrow range. Willing to pay fair amount for Expert assistance. Somebody Please help, Thanks
Since very few things are new in the forex world, this idea might already have been tried and was either succesfull or digarded.I personally believe not to re-invent the wheel, but perhaps change to a different set of tyres. The idea Might work on 4 hour as well as daily chart If previous candle is...
[Deleted]
Hey all, I had a thought the other day. Has anyone developed a type of trading system that revolves around a carry trade? Here's the general idea...find a pair that pays good positive swap. Scale into a position on this trade, and then trade around that position. For example, on GBP/JPY we would...
  Step back SIBKIS system  (14   1 2)
i've found this interesting stuff ************************ Step back SIBKIS system -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules etc are very simple. 1 - As with the other system have Mondays off. 2 - Start of tuesday put a 100 block on the chart for the week...
Scorpion: posting this for a friend at Forex-TSD can you recode this from MT3 for use on MT4 Platform, any help would be appreciated this is a very profitable EA but needs updating to MT4 as it only runs on Platform 3.86 with profit not taken, don't think it was ever completely finished . Thanks...
Can some1 plz post a heiken ashi indicator that appears in a seperate window and not in the chart window... thnx kev
Anyone have a MT4 alert based on the Force Index reaching certain values? Anyone willing to program that? Thanks so much!
  Coeffofline  (2)
Hi Can anyone tell me if the Coeffofline repaints the past??? Also, how do u use it? Thnx kev
Hi, Just a thread to discuss usage of SW and CZI etc... updated indicators will be available from my at http://www.fxsniper.myblogstorage.net/ Best wishes, FX Sniper
Hi All, I'm currently testing an EA on a demo account (running at MIG, MT4). The chart is set to EURUSD, M15. Today I looked on the account statement (the html report) there I saw that USDCHF was traded, even if this pair was not selected, nor anywhere mentioned! Does somebody know why this happens?...
  Position Trading.  (313   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
Hi, We have different school of thoughts regarding trading strategies. I am just a tiny trader in front of big named traders. I am not saying that intra-day trader are failing, some of my friends are great intra-day trader and making hell lot of money. From news trader to technical trader day trader
Hi all, If some one makes this weekly breakout system into a EA its quite useful to all.
[Deleted]
Hi all, This can be the most simplest profitable system on earth and i request programmers here to make it as a EA with option to enable different type of money managment can be switched for backtesting and forward testing purpose. Though some may ask its so simple why not i can trade it as...
  My system: SYSTEM P  (34   1 2 3 4)
hi, I be forward test my sistem name system P, see me statement forward test, mwith manual trader and..... more 400pips 4 dias !!! I dont believe.... I will post result final moth
The EA attached is my attempt to recreate a popular hedging ea. I am not a coder and the ea doesn't work properly. I have used IgorAD's MultiPositionExpert as a starting point. See this thread www.forex-tsd.com/expert-analysis/3326-equity-ea-anyone.html?highlight=equity+ea The aim of the ea is...
Hello everyone I am new here.... I was wondering if an ea can be used for a scenario where you have several profit targets and a stop loss. Buy at 1.2700 T1 1.2715 T2 1.2734 T3 1.2755 Stop Loss 1.2670 If I have each of these values can an EA be created to - watch for the buy price and...
Hi Can anyone tell me how to use this indicator? It looks pretty useful. Thnx Kev
I tried to add text and label objects, but they don't seem to display. Has anyone seen an EA that displays the buys and sells on the chart that you drop it on? Also, in the Strategy Tester, you're supposed to click on the "Open a Chart" button, and that chart should show you buys and sells if you...
I am looking for an EA to manage open trades. What I require is an EA that can start with an initial stop loss and TP target and once the trade is up by an ammount that is adjustable the stop is moved to BE. Then I want to have at least 2 more steps of moving the stop to positive levels. Hope...
Hi all, My friend has told me that there's a great system somewhere in forex world... the system is Probability Calculator .... Does anyone ever heard this system before ? pls let me know ... ========================= Forex Stuff My System Collection
  Separation Trade-90% success  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi, I am new to this board and very happy to have found it. I have recently been introduced to EA and am technically challenged. I have outlined the trade and the rules in the attached file and would appreciate it if someone would code it. It has a 90% success rate when traded according to the...
I would like to set up a expert for my kids account on a long term basis, i know that ma crosses are good on long term charts can anyone recomend another EA to look at for this?
which let me change %K, %D, slowing, levels and stops off course... and trailing AFTER a minumum profit
Can someone develop this indicator for me. Its a simple indicator and I just need it for reference. If the current bar breaks the high of previous 3 bars, then a buy signal is generated. If the current bar breaks the low of previous 3 bars, then a sell signal is generated. Also, is it possible that...