Trading Systems - page 129

Simple system  (4)
can anyone code this system thx The purpose of this thread is to present a simple trading system for beginners. We will use the emini Russell2000 "ER2" Globex contract. Its value to the trader is $100 per full point per contract. It trades in .10 increments so each tick is worth $10. If you trade...
  High/Low Breakout Scalper  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
This expert advisor buys when price is above yesterday high and sell when below yesterday low. It closes the order when price reaches target net profit (5 pips ) or net loss (-5 pips) or when it's opened for 5 minutes. Parameters and Features: Redefinable breakout pips. (Breakout_Pips = x pips away...
[Deleted]
  The go-getter system  (11   1 2)
I picked the name, but I can't take credit for the system. I found this on another forum. I have heard that people are getting good profits with it. I would like to see some programming wizard create a EA for it. I wonder if someone here has already done an EA on this? Hereafter the technique...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer. I want to compare hands free trading systems that are using EA's. I wonder if it wouldn't just be easier for everyone who has the backtested results from their EA to post those results all on the same thread here?
Hello everyone.. i just want some suggestion of my trading system.....can anyone sugget how to improve it? actually i use WMA5 and WMA20 (bunny gurl system) The rule is here.. Buy when.. 1. Buy signal appear 2. Stochastic 10/6/6 just made a cross for buy 3. Accelerator in green bar 4. Juice in green
  Open Breakout  (4)
This experts buy when price is x pips above the current bar's open price and sell when price is x pips below open price. Features: Redefinable breakout pips. (Breakout_Pips = x pips away from Open)Time session filter. (From_Hour, From_Min, To_Hour, To_Min, 13:00 to 18:30 chart time by default)...
  Cat Fx 50 exit systems  (21   1 2 3)
I'd like to start a thread that focuses on exit strategies that traders using the CatFx50 system are using. I personally have been using several things: Pivot & S/R lines (using these as targets, if they cannot penetrate - then close the trade) EMA 100 & EMA 120's (if they cannot penentrate these...
Hello .. I'm new to this but I've been thinking about a Hedge Indicator and would appreciate any gudience you experts might be able to shead on Hedging, or dispel my theory... I have analysed 6 months of a EURUSD 15 min chart. The average number of movements UP was 1.4, DOWN was 2.1, ie. in a...
First, let me say I have been a WealthLab user for many years and believe it to be the most reliable testing platform out there. I have been dabbling with Forex for about two years now and decided to try to apply the massive library of Wealthlab scripts (Chartscripts) to various currencies. The...
  Need help to fix  (2)
Can someone please fix this EA, it doesnot trade.
Greetings everyone! I am quite new to this forum and only slightly less new to forex in general, but I have been trying to think of novel approaches to technical analysis for several months. I am only so-so at programming, so I am unable to code any of the following ideas. But if any of you pros...
  Kiss system  (4)
hi, is anyone knew this system? i heard that it is simple and profitable, could u tell me more info? thx.
This system works great, Ea develop based on ki and trend manager indicators, the condition is Buy/sell if the ki and tm has the same signal, but according to how the ki indicator works, which the signal can be disappeared before the closing price. Therefore, the ea should work after the price of...
  Need help for EA  (8)
hai everyone..... can anyone help me to create EA base on silver trend signal? i already explore mql4 lesson but unfortunately still not understand how to do it since i'm not a computer literate. the rules for the EA long when silvertrend give buy signal and exit when silvertrend give sell signal....
here is the goldwarrior EA i dont think its making trades like it should but ive seen reports ran in real time of insane profits I havent ran it long enough to test it... here is the link to read on it... k2 must be atleast 2x greater than k1 at 30 and 60 it will make huge lot trades in the...
  Grid Trading EA  (3)
I was reading the post about grid trading in Oanda's forum and I was interested, if there is an Expert Advisor that makes grid trading? As it seems to be very easy to code, if you know how to (I don't know how to). Grid trading seems to be the following: let's say EUR/USD chart, you place small...
  GridMACD  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I am delighted that GridMACD has won the April contest. As I am not an Elite member, I do not have access to the Elite area and thus I am unable to answer any questions there. So I am opening this thread to discuss GridMACD. For non-Elite members, I am sorry but I will not be posting the EA here. It
Description: [5 minute or 10 minute chart] Day Trading Method, using the following indicators: [5 minute chart] • 10 period WMA (Weighted Moving Average) • 20 period SMA (Simple Moving Average) • Slow Stochastic (10,6,6 (exponential)) • RSI (28) • MACD (24/52/18 (exponential)) [10 minute chart]...
Hi all, Over the past few days I came across this indicator which I found quite impressive. And works quite well with the ADX indicator. I've attached a 4hr USD/CAD chart. I'm probably going to get attacked/harrassed with this one too saying how I haven't explained things well and people start...
Hey everyone, I'd like to test my skills by finding a system that won't lose more than 4 times in a row. Many times people think that 50% win is too low of a profit. Well maybe there are a bunch of 25% or up out there. I just need it to not lose more than 4 times in a row... It also has to work in...
Hi, I have an EA that is working quite well. The problem is that in a fast moving market (based on 30min EUR/USD chart ) it will open and close two or more trades in the 30min period. What happens is that quite often it will lose on the second or third trade. What I want it to do is to only trade
hi programmers , an arabic trader design a very good series of indicators , thsi man called ( Nabile ) , and his indicator doing very very good this what most tester say . anyhow there is a problem with this indicator and we need to solve a mean problem for this indicator its work only with the old...
  Help needed  (2)
can someone please help me? This is my condition : buy Close[0] > ma && rsi > 50 sell Close[0] < ma && rsi < 50 I want to close buy and open sell at the same time please help? thz iliaaz
  FX Scalper PX4  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
This is very profitable EA. Is trades allowed to be shorter than 1min. Who will allow short trades
Hi, This is not my system I found it on the internet. I thought I'd share it with you. It's similar to the other ema cross sytems on this forum. I'm a complete beginner and I have been experimenting with different indicators. Indicators 10 ema , and 40 ema. Time frame 30 min chart and 4 hour...
  My FX strategy - PipMachine.  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I have a system that is automated, but it's not 100% perfect. I mean, it's a timing issue I can't get resolved that takes away some of the pip gains. So I tend to either trade it manually (I haven't had any losses this way for ages) or trade 50% | 50% by letting the MT4 platform open the trade
hi, i just think a new strategy.... i can't describe it well, so i'll give the example eurusd at 1.2000 -> hmm..... random the position.. buy 0,1 lot eurusd at 1.2000 no TP, no SL case 1 : eurusd raises to 1.2030 -> closed 30 pips profit case 2 : eurusd falls to 1.1970 -> open sell 0,2 eurusd at 1...
  HedgeHog System & EA  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hello all, i wanted to share a system that was shared on another site of which i have had good success in demo manual trades. Here is the original link: http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16093&page=1&pp=8 The first post has the original rules, however the difference now is a
  CATFX50 tutorial , help us  (21   1 2 3)
i saw the catfx50 tread , i put some indicators on my MT4 but i am a little confuse how catfx50 works, could you do a tutorial with the recently actualized indicators that you use now, its like this supose you are seeing this forum from the first time, of course you will be confused because the Cat...
  Plizzzz Help  (3)
Dear coders, I need your help in order to implement the following EA: Indicator used: STOCHASTICS (default param), SELL : When the (indicator) >= 80; and %D crosses from DOWN to UP the indicator; BUY: When the (indicator) <= 20; and %D crosses from UP to DOWN the indicator; I thank improvements on