SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 PIPS A WEEK (per currency) TRADING SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR EA !!! - page 5

Thank you Veronika for your assistance.

You can communicate with me here or in private message.

It is very interessant which somebody as you of a company as FXTrader is interested in my method and tests the SPOUTNIK resources.

Thank you very much Veronika

I will remove - sorry

Veronika

newdigital:
I agree with Foreverold. Please do not use your e-mail address as signature in every posts.

@Winner

Is there any notification like an alarm in my MT when the green or red arrow appear ?

Hi KecoaOrgasme !

If you want a alarm on arrows "MA_CrossOver_Signal", it is necessary to take the version attached here. It gives audible alarms.

Enjoy

Can you post that as an Mq4 file please? All I get when I open it is again, "Rar!"

Thank you,

~Nebula

Thanks Winners ...this "Arsenal" is really works..I've got 85 PIPs today in EUR/USD. If you were here..I'll take You go to the Bar and get some wine or beer to celebrate this winner formula... . Where is the icons for beer ?? lol

Files:

Hi Kecoaorgasme !

Thank you for all these nice words !

I'm verry happy that several members test the method SPOUTNIK REBIRTH and find it advantageous.

I wait now until the programmers give us good news about a EA!!!

Kecoaorgasme,

why have you can you explain choose this pseudo ?

If U show the results/signals on open market (some statments, and screenshots), like in CatFx (Nina's thread) I'm sure more people will be interested with that system.

And for now I think u made great job with that sputnik zip package!

Great job !

Keep up good work

Regards

Kale

winners:
Hi Kecoaorgasme !

Kecoaorgasme,

why have you can you explain choose this pseudo ?

Ok..if you need to know my pseudonym....

kecoa = cockroach

orgasme...You know this one...

Reason: